|Salary:||£40,000 (£23,000 Basic) + commission + OTE|
|Location:||South East, London, North West, Manchester, Reading, Central London|
A £23,000 basic salary + uncapped commission means you have the opportunity to earn over £40,000 in your first year alone. This, plus an array of exciting incentives such as Ibiza holidays, ski trips and monthly Rolex’s to be won, make this company the perfect place to start your recruitment career!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Average Salary and OTE of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
As a trainee recruitment consultant you should take home between £35,000 and £50,000 in their first year, year 2 in excess of £65,000, year 3 in excess of £90,000.
Company: Our client are a high-end, market leading recruitment consultancy firm located in the heart of London. They are looking for highly driven, ambitious graduates and sales professionals to join their team of high performing consultants. Existing consultants are currently billing on average £25,000 per month and with exciting growth plans could soon become some of the highest earning recruiters in the industry. They currently have offices in London, New York, Munich and Hong Kong and have plans to open 2 new locations in Dubai and Amsterdam by 2018. They primarily recruit into the Technology, Professional Services and Finance sectors however have recently diversified and set up two new teams in very buoyant markets; Cyber Security and Renewable Energy. (They are hiring across all markets)
The company pride themselves on the culture they have created; they have found a good balance between prolific work ethic and ambition with an exciting social side, often hosting huge office parties and taking consultants on all expenses paid holidays to Ibiza and Las Vegas. They also have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, whereby consultants are determined to grow both as individuals and in their careers. The company compliment this by taking consultants on external sales courses, most recently treating them to a “Sales Master Class” by Jordan Belfort himself. Consultants are given extensive autonomy; an unlimited holiday allocation being a perfect example of this.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – The Candidate
As a trainee recruitment consultant you should have:
- A natural sales ability
- Commercial experience (sales experience would be advantageous; B2B,telesales, F2F, D2D)
- An impressive academic background; degree educated (not needed if you have excellent sales experience)
- Competitive flair (our clients love sporty individuals who have competed at a high level)
- A natural ability to build relationships quickly
- A drive and hunger to succeed
- Money motivated
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Job Specification
As a trainee recruitment consultant you will be responsible for:
- Building relationships and regularly consulting clients and candidates, to ensure their recruitment needs are met
- Sourcing candidates through Headhunting, Networking and Job Adverts
- Generating new business; cold calling businesses to build your desk and business
- Candidate engagement; screen CV’s, communicate and interview candidates to establish position suitability
- Managing the full 360 recruitment process
- Hitting/surpassing targets to earn commission
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – The Package
The perks of a trainee recruitment consultant include:
- Basic salary: £22,000 - £25,000 depending on the candidate, increasing to £30,000 after 12 months
- Uncapped commission; top bracket being 40% of billings
- Fast paced career progression
- Fantastic incentive schemes; free dinners/lunches in Michelin starred restaurants, all expenses paid 5* holidays, yearly ski trips, free gym memberships etc.
- Monthly Rolex’s to be won
- Unlimited holidays
- Fully stocked bar in the office!
If you have what it takes to succeed as a trainee recruitment consultant, apply now!
Rule Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment- your recruitment careers starts here!
£22,000 to £35,000 plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£19,000 to £21,000 to £35,000 (OTE) plus OTE South West, Bristol ASAP
£20,000 + Uncapped Commission plus benefits plus OTE Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
£18,000 + Uncapped Commission plus benefits plus OTE North West, Manchester ASAP
£20000 + uncapped commission plus OTE plus Bonus North West, Manchester ASAP
£16.5k to 18.5k per year + uncapped commission North West ASAP
£24000 to £30000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP