Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Manchester
- £18,000 to £35,000
- North West, Manchester
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Join a company that rewards you for your successes and develops your individuality
Trainee Recruitment consultant
£18,000 - £35,000
3 month training programme
If you’re looking to develop yourself and learn valuable business skills in a team-focussed environment, then read on.
The responsibilities of the roles are as follows:
- You’d be responsible for Candidate Generation; scouting across job
boards, writing and posting job ads, using LinkedIn and Social Media to
identify candidates, direct headhunting and peer referrals.
- You’d manage our existing client accounts, going on meetings to
understand their needs, requirements and hiring priorities. Take clients
on social meet ups and attend networking events.
- You will be responsible for assessing a candidate’s suitability for a role. This includes conducting telephone interview, meeting face to face to understand what they are looking for in a position, and making sure they have the skills and experience required for our clients.
- International expansion; opening an Austin, Texas office by 2021
- Training and Development; you’d have monthly meetings designed to
improve your productivity. You’d aim to constantly grow and expand your
responsibilities in order to take on new challenges
- Team orientated; we focus on individual and collective development, You’d take part in employee-led training sessions, and go through our 6-month learning & development programme. We run bi-yearly team incentives, which means you get to go skiing and sunbathing as a reward for your hard work.
- There is no set profile for this role. You could be:
- A recent graduate looking for their first role in recruitment
- A person with a sales background looking for a new sales role
- Base - 18,000 - 22,000k
- 30-35k after commission
Our priority is to help you identify what you want to achieve, and give you all of the skills and support you’ll need to help you get there.
Higher Group Interview Reviews
10 October 2019
I had 2 stage interview. The interviews felt less like an interrogation and more like a conversation about if I would be a good fit for the role both professionally and within...
Sign up for job alerts - its free