Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Manchester
- £18,000 to £35,000
- North West, Manchester
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Join a company that rewards you for your successes and develops your individuality
Trainee Recruitment consultant
£18,000 - £35,000
3 month training programme
If you’re looking to develop yourself and learn valuable business skills in a team-focussed environment, then read on.
The responsibilities of the roles are as follows:
- You’d be responsible for Candidate Generation; scouting across job
boards, writing and posting job ads, using LinkedIn and Social Media to
identify candidates, direct headhunting and peer referrals.
- You’d manage our existing client accounts, going on meetings to
understand their needs, requirements and hiring priorities. Take clients
on social meet ups and attend networking events.
- You will be responsible for assessing a candidate’s suitability for a role. This includes conducting telephone interview, meeting face to face to understand what they are looking for in a position, and making sure they have the skills and experience required for our clients.
- International expansion; opening an Austin, Texas office by 2021
- Training and Development; you’d have monthly meetings designed to
improve your productivity. You’d aim to constantly grow and expand your
responsibilities in order to take on new challenges
- Team orientated; we focus on individual and collective development, You’d take part in employee-led training sessions, and go through our 6-month learning & development programme. We run bi-yearly team incentives, which means you get to go skiing and sunbathing as a reward for your hard work.
- There is no set profile for this role. You could be:
- A recent graduate looking for their first role in recruitment
- A person with a sales background looking for a new sales role
- Base - 18,000 - 22,000k
- 30-35k after commission
Sign up for job alerts - its free