Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Manchester
- £18,000 to £22,000 OTE £32,000 to £38,000 negotiable depending on experience + benefits + OTE
- North West, Manchester
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Problem: £30,000 worth of student debt and nagging parents
Solution: An environment that rewards hard work, has excellent training opportunities, and a pay packet to match.
Money Motivated? Hungry for a challenge? Target driven?
If you are not ready to be rewarded for your hard work, stop reading.
A career with Higher Group will provide you with opportunity to turn your hunger for progress into £18,000 - £22,000 p/a with the average graduate taking home between £32,000 - £38,000 in their FIRST YEAR.
How often in hospitality are you paid the same as the hungover drop-kick next to you? How many extra hours do teachers have to work to not be promoted or not given a raise?
With a clear path to the top, Recruitment will reward your time and effort directly.
Your only problem will be that you have not applied sooner.
Why we are different:
In the fast-paced world of recruitment, people are more and more being treated as numbers. We think this is wrong – which is why we will treat you as an individual.
What your role will be:
- - Find candidates and assess their suitability for different roles – you will be expected to take candidates through the interview process and place them at a well-matched business (client)
- - Balance quick and efficient work with good quality delivery, whilst developing and maintaining trusting and mutually-beneficial relationships
- - Empathising with and understanding the client’s needs
- - Prospecting for reputable and high growth businesses
Where we are located:
Next Steps for you
Submit your CV and we will call you back!
Sign up for job alerts - its free