|Salary:||£18,000 (£35K+ OTE) negotiable + benefits + OTE + Bonus + expenses|
|Location:||North West, Yorkshire, Leeds, Manchester|
Gravitas – Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Manchester or Leeds city centre)
Gravitas Recruitment Group, a leading international recruitment consultancy, are actively seeking a number of graduates to join our exclusive Graduate Recruitment Consultant training programme. This will be based in Manchester or Leeds office. We spot exceptional talent and place successful Graduates on the path to an accelerated Career path into Management.
We are a 'Sunday Times' Top 100 Company To Work For' we offer an abundance of benefits, from all-inclusive holidays to lunch clubs, and uncapped commission. Within 6 years we have grown from 2 to 150 consultants and established 5 offices across London, Leeds, Manchester, Singapore and Hong Kong
What you need to know about Gravitas:
- • International business and still expanding (London, Leeds, Manchester, Hong Kong, Singapore,)
- • We live and breathe our core values of Respect, Integrity, Passion and Excellence
- • We specialise in IT (Gravitas invest heavily into our Consultant Development Programme – a training scheme that is dedicated to constant improvement throughout your career.
ARE YOU A FUTURE BUSINESS LEADER?
We seek exceptional talent with real potential, and in return we offer unrivalled training programmes via both our Consultant Development Programme (CDP) and our Management Development Programme (MDP). We hire the potential future leaders of our business who want more than just an average job.
- • 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter
- • 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2015, 2016
- • The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for 2015, 2016
- • Best Companies 2016
- • Recruiter Fast 50 2016
- • Recruiter Hot 100 (2014, 2015 and 2016)
- • Top 500 Recruitment Companies 2015
- • Recruiter's Investing in Talent Awards 2016
- •Attractive base salary (first year OTE £35K+)
- •High commission – no threshold
- •Industry leading training and development programme
- •Top earners taking home over £120K per year – from less than 3 years in the business
- •Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
- •Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants
- •We promote accelerated careers (Promotions based upon your own skill and performance)
The role of a recruitment consultant is a challenging but rewarding position and requires an individual to understand why they are looking to fulfil a career in sales. Our main objective is to fill the vacancies that our clients are struggling to fill, with the best candidates out there. The recruitment process includes analysing the requirements of a job, attracting employees to that job, screening and selecting applicants, hiring, and integrating the new employee to the organisation
Our day to day activities include business development, market mapping, and marketing to both clients and candidates utilising sophisticated sales material and techniques.
We spend a large time of our working day on the phone building relationships with IT professionals across our dedicated market which requires the confidence to step out of your comfort zone and the ability to initially sell one's self.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- • A degree qualification, or a strong academic background
- • Evidence of previous success in sales, sports, business or entrepreneurship
- • Passion, drive and work ethic to be successful in a sales recruitment career
- • Excellent communication skills with great rapport and lots of charisma
If this sounds like you and you are interested in joining a growing and evolving meritocratic international firm, please apply with a copy of your CV for immediate consideration or contact Ryan Sullivan firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
£18K to 20K (OTE £35K+ first year!) negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London, Central London, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester Ongoing
£18K plus benefits plus OTE North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester ASAP
£20K plus benefits plus OTE South East, London, Central London, Nationwide ASAP
£18K to 20K (OTE £35K+ first year!) plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses salary review London, Central London, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester Ongoing
£20000 plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£19000 to £20000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme Scotland ASAP
£23000 to £25000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£20k to £30k OTE first year earnings plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus South East ASAP
£21,000 to £26,000 (OTE £45,000 Y1) plus OTE South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£22,000 to £26,000 (OTE £50,000 Y1) depending on experience plus OTE South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP