|Salary:||£23,000 to £48,000 plus OTE|
|Location:||South East, London, Central, West Midlands, North West, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Reading|
Why choose a career in Recruitment?
Choose a career in Recruitment!
Does a fast-paced job with unlimited earning potential sound attractive to you? Recruitment consultancy is a direct sales role: you sell clients to candidates, and vice versa. It's the pinnacle of the sales market and no two days are the same. You will effectively be running your own 'business within a business' from your desk. To put things into perspective, an outstanding recruiter can make £100K in their second year.
What kind of money can you expect to earn as a Recruitment Consultant?
• £23,000 Basic Starting Salary + UNCAPPED COMMISSION
• 1st year OTE £35,000 - 2nd year OTE £60,000 - 3rd year OTE £100,000+
Your first year is all about learning and by the end of your first 12 months you will have realistically earned between £35k - £40k. Your second year is where you will really start to reap the financial rewards as you will become an expert in your field; most recruiters in their second year earn between £55k - £65k. In your third year you will be at a stage where you are managing your own team and therefore earning commission from their deals as well as your own - you can expect to earn £100,000+ by the end of your third year.
Who will you be working for as a Recruitment Consultant?
Specialising in IT, Digital and Change recruitment, our client offers its employees the best in class training with a basic starting salary of £23,000 and an uncapped commission structure! You will be working with a company which has won extensive awards such as:
• Top 15 Best Company to Work For in the UK. The Sunday Times 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
• Best Employee Share/Equity Scheme. The Recruiter Investing in Talent Awards 2015
• Shortlisted for the Deloitte Employer of the Year Award 2015 & 2016
• Top 100 Fastest Growing Company in the UK. The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 2011, 2013 & 2014
• 100% CEO Approval rating on Glassdoor
What will you be doing on a day-to-day basis in Recruitment?
360 Recruitment - you will be dealing with both clients and candidates.
With clients you will be:
• Cold calling
• Winning new clients
• Finding out hiring needs
• Negotiating terms of contract
• Calling and meeting clients
• Developing client relationships
You will then go out into the market to find the candidates to fill these roles:
• Sourcing candidates (job ads, LinkedIn, networking)
• Interviewing and shortlisting candidates
• Preparing candidates for interviews
• Matching candidates with businesses
• Chasing feedback after interviews for both parties
• Closing deals
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for hard-working, competitive and social-able individuals who have a need to succeed.
• Ideally have a 2:1 degree or above and a track record of achievement throughout his/her life (e.g. worked alongside studies)
• Highly competitive, ambitious and results driven, with the confidence and tenacity to excel within a target driven environment
• Mature, confident, articulate and sociable - a good all rounded individual
• Sporting background
• B2B/telesales experience
What else is in it for you?
Recruitment is a dynamic, social and buzzy industry. Apart from working for a prestigious company with excellent prospects in regards to earning potential and career progression, there are also many other benefits such as:
• Company Socials and nights out at the top venues in London
• Inter-company sports teams
• Quarterly 5* Holidays (Skiing, France, Ibiza, Marbella, Dubai)
• Monthly Lunch Clubs at Michelin star restaurants
• Share Equity (employees are given shares in the company upon joining)
• Free Gym Membership
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment are a leading recruitment business specialising in placing the best talent into the recruitment market. We work from trainee level recruitment where we place the best graduates and trainees into entry level recruitment positions right through to seasoned recruitment professionals at Director level. With over a decade of working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
RULE Recruitment have positioned themselves to work with the very best candidates in the market. We won't interview you on mass like many of our competitors but we would rather get to know you, who you are, what drives you and what recruitment company you are best suited to you. After a free consultation, we will actively set up numerous recruitment interviews for you with the world's leading recruitment agencies and actively 'hold your hand' throughout the process ensuring you know exactly what is going on throughout the recruitment process. With a huge number of client contacts in the recruitment market, we have the right opportunity to suit all needs.
RULE Recruitment recruit throughout the UK into London and all major regions as well as into USA, Asia, Australia and Europe. To find out more about RULE Recruitment and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
RULE Recruitment- your recruitment careers starts here!
£22,000 Basic Salary with a £45,000 OTE plus OTE Central London, Manchester ASAP
£22,000 Basic Salary with a £40,000 OTE plus OTE Central London, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£25,000 Basic Salary with a £45,000 OTE plus OTE London, Bristol, Manchester ASAP
45,000 negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus salary review Central London, Manchester ASAP
£22K to £25K with a £45K OTE plus OTE South East, South West, London, Bristol, North West, Manchester, Reading ASAP
£18000 to £35000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Scotland ASAP
£22k basic, £40k OTE depending on experience plus OTE plus share scheme salary review London ASAP
£25000.00 to £45000.00 per annum negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£20,000 + Commission negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus Central London ASAP
£20000.00 to £45000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus Central ASAP
£23000 to £43000 per annum plus OTE Central 31-Mar-2017
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
Competitive plus benefits London
£28,000 plus benefits South West, London, Scotland
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
£22,000 to £25,000 basic + Commission plus OTE London Ongoing
£18 to 22,000, plus Profit Share pro rata plus share scheme London ASAP
competitive London ASAP
£27,000 + Phone + Laptop + Travel plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£22,000 to £45,000 plus OTE South East, Central, Slough ASAP
£22,000 to £25,000 basic negotiable London ASAP