Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Ideal Role for Sales Profes
- £25,000 OTE £40k depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
If you have sales experience in B2B sales, estate agency, telesales, door-to-door fundraising/sales or business development moving into a trainee recruitment consultant position could be the ideal career step-up for you.
What does a career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant offer you?
- £25k basic + uncapped commission
- Monday – Thursday, 8.30am – 6pm; Friday, 9am – 3.30pm
- High value deals (£8k+) and high volume (by month 3 you should be billing (£16k+)
- Commission structure scaling between 10% - 35%
- YR1 OTE £40k; YR2 OTE £65k+; YR3 OTE £100k+
- Structure programme which includes on-the-job training, classroom based learning and mentorship from a Top Biller
- At least one promotion up for grabs in your first year. Every time you get promoted throughout your career your basic salary increases. By year 3 you should expect to be on £45k basic
The company specialises in Technology, Finance, Construction, Engineering and Life Sciences. Since being founded in 2012 they have grown to 70 people and have offices in London, Bristol, Manchester, Berlin, New York and New Zealand. They have won awards such as ‘Sunday Times Top 100 Company To Work For’ and ‘Recruitment Agency of The Year’. The Directors were million pound billers in their previous company and they are looking for ambitious people to invest in and take the company’s growth to the next level. Benefits include: Virgin Gym Membership, Office Bar, Holiday Targets, Lunch Clubs, International Opportunities and Company Fundraising Events.
What does it take to be a successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
- Hard work, ‘can do’ attitude and confident personality
- Ambitious and driven by success
- Track record of achieving (can be in work experience, education or sports)
Want to know more about Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunities? Let us know!
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
Sign up for job alerts - its free