Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Training Scheme
- £20,000 to 22,000 + benefits + OTE + expenses with salary review
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
If you are looking for a role that rewards you financially, gives you quick progression based on your success and provides you with a professional long term sales career, Recruitment could be for you!
If you have the drive, self-confidence, determination and resilience to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment, we want to speak to you!
McGregor Boyall are currently looking to hire a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to be part of our growing global business. If successful, you will receive full 360 training which will include modules around headhunting, account management and business development, coupled with 1 on 1 sessions with sector specialists. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are looking to progress through the ranks at speed, as you will be given the opportunity to progress to Consultant within 6 to 9 months.
What we're looking for:
* Graduate with a 2:1 is desirable but not essential. If instead of attending University you have been working in a commercial working environment that is also massively beneficial.
* Somebody who is genuinely motivated by the prospect of being able to earn uncapped commission ON TOP of a basic salary.
* Somebody that can demonstrate resilience, the ability to think on their feet, pick up new skills and learn quickly
* Highly motivated, driven and organised with good relationship building skills
What we can offer:
* Monthly, Quarterly and Annual incentives and international trips for high achievers.
* A proven track record in training and developing Trainees into successful billing Recruitment Consultants (strong structured training programme)
* The opportunity to work for a Global Agency with over 30 years worth of established success in the world of recruitment.
* A high volume of warm roles with household names, blue chip organisations that we work with consistently (i.e. a warm desk!)
If you feel as though you can demonstrate a hardworking attitude and have a good understanding as to what recruitment is, then please get in touch today for a confidential discussion.
Due to the high number of applications, a phone interview will not be guaranteed to all applicants. If your CV meets the requirements, we will call you within 48 hours.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
Sign up for job alerts - its free