|Salary:||£20,000 to £40,000|
|Location:||London, Central London|
Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant - £40k OTE - Graduate Scheme - No previous recruitment experience needed - Central London location
Have you recently left university? Have you just got back from travelling? Are you looking for a lucrative and rewarding career?
Venn Group is looking for ambitious, driven and money hungry individuals to join our Recruitment Consultant Graduate Training Programme. The ideal candidate will be of Graduate calibre, with a passion for sales and looking for the first step into the recruitment industry. We are looking for individuals with a confident/outgoing personality and strong work ethic. Part time work alongside University or extracurricular activities are desirable.
Venn Group is the UK's only company dedicated to the provision of contract staff to organisations in both the private and public sectors, we have built a reputation of quality and professionalism amongst the clients we work with and the candidates we place. Having been established for over 15 years we have grown from 5 to 400+ employees. We pride ourselves on taking care of our staff and rewarding them with some great incentives and fast career progression for all their hard work as well as a competitive basic salary and commission package.
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Incentives:
- Performance based pay rises and progression
- Opportunity to earn 25% commission on your billing
- Fast track career progression - get to Executive Consultant in 18 months, Manager in 3 years
- 22 days holiday rising each year to 30!
- Month Fizzy Fridays and regular nights out
- Top performer lunches for high billers
- Entry onto our Vennture Points reward scheme - tech, luxury fashion, holidays
- An office in the heart of London's West End surrounded by theatres, bars and restaurants
The role of a Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant involves:
- Conducting business development calls to understand your clients' specific requirements
- Identifying, approaching and building strong working relationships with candidates to maintain and develop your candidate network
- Meeting with clients to understand current and future requirements
- Advertising roles on job boards and through social media channels
- Negotiating pay and salary rates between clients and candidates
- Following up business development leads
If you feel you are suitable for the role then click apply and one of the Talent Acquisition team will get in touch.
£20,000 to £40,000 negotiable plus benefits London, Central London ASAP
£20000 INITIAL BASE plus benefits plus OTE pro rata London, Central London 1-Jan-2018
£20000 Basic (£40K to £45K OTE 1st year) plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£20,000 to £23,000 & uncapped commission London, Central London ASAP
£22000 to £25000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme London ASAP
20 to 22k Base + Competitive Commission plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£20,000 to £30,000 including OTE depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£20 to 23k + uncapped commission plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP