|Salary:||£20 to 25k basic with £50k 1st year OTE negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses|
|Location:||International (Europe), London, Nationwide|
Are you a Graduate or motivated 2nd-jobber?
* Are you considering a career as a London-based Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
* Would you be keen to work for one of the top 20 recruitment firms in the UK?
If the answer to the above is yes, the we have a Trainee Recruitment Consultant opening for an immediate start that needs to be filled asap, so please read on....
What you’ll receive:
· A basic salary of £20-25k
· 1st year realistic commission of £50k+ and £75k+ in your 2nd year
· Extremely rapid career progression - team leader in year 2 and manager in year 3!
· Loads of incentives including holidays, cars, watches, clothes, nights out etc.
The UK recruitment industry has surged beyond its pre-recession peak with 2015 total annual revenues hitting £28.7bn, some 6.3% higher than the previous record.
Confidence remains strong in the sector and ongoing rapid growth is inevitable. In 2015 alone, over 4000 new recruitment companies were incorporated in the UK and these new and existing organisations are under increasing pressure to win and retain market share. Unfortunately, not all recruitment firms are reputable and finding the right company to work for is a minefield.
ESG Recruitment specialise in placing Graduate and 2nd jobber candidates into Trainee Recruitment Consultant roles in London-based Recruitment companies.
Our MD previously worked directly for James Caan (Dragon's Den/Recruitment Guru) and we only work with the top tier recruitment firms in the London market.
If you engage with us to help you find a recruitment position, we will meet you face-to-face for a full consultation at our Shoreditch office, advise you of the best recruitment sectors/companies specifically suited to you, introduce you (and if necessary convince them to see you!), then we’ll coach you through the whole recruitment interview process and help you secure the perfect role.
· Degree educated but this is not essential - their top biller last year used to be an ice-cream salesman (albeit a very good one!)
· Some Sales/Commercial experience - again not essential but recruitment is a sales job so this is definitely beneficial
· Something that makes you stand out from the crowd - a recent hire was a karate black-belt that had represented the UK at international level
· Desire to be successful - your clients won't come to you - prove that you’re pro-active and hungry and this company will like you!
· Extra-curricular success e.g. a strong sporting interest
· Money-motivated and ambitious
· Competitive, driven and outgoing
If this sounds like the role for you and you want to work for one of London's very best Recruitment companies, please apply below and we will be in touch asap.
£22,000 basic salary, £50k+ Year 2 OTE negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus pro rata International (Europe), London, International ASAP
£24,000 basic. Earn £100k+ in just 3 yrs depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£20 to 25k basic with £50k 1st year OTE negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses salary review London ASAP
£22,000 basic with £50k+ year 1 negotiable depending on experience plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses pro rata International (Europe), London ASAP
£22k basic. 1st year OTE up to £40k depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus Germany, London, United States, Nationwide ASAP
£23000 to £40000 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London 1-Jan-2017
£21,000/annum, OTE £40 to £45k! London ASAP
£23,000 + uncapped commission plus benefits London ASAP
22000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£22k basic, £35k OTE plus benefits plus expenses London ASAP
21000 plus benefits plus Bonus London, Glasgow, Manchester ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London Various
£26,000 plus benefits South West, Nationwide 17-Oct-2016
Competitive plus expenses London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£24, 500 plus benefits salary review Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£19k London ASAP
£20000 to £74000 per annum plus Bonus Central 17-Nov-2016
£25000.00 to £28000.00 per annum negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London 12-Dec-2016
Competitive negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus salary review London ASAP
£35,000 to £45,000 plus OTE London, Birmingham ASAP
Competitive plus benefits South East, Central, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, Nationwide 2-Jun-2017
Competitive plus benefits South East, Central, West Midlands, Wales, Leicester, Manchester, Nationwide Various