Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Graduate Role)
Are you in your final year of university and looking to secure a role before you finish for summer? Are you an ambitious and money motivated grad thinking about a role in recruitment? Are you looking to find the perfect post-grad role?
**If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then keep reading!**
g2 Bristol are hiring and looking for money hungry, driven and ambitious graduates to come and join our team of successful top billing consultants after they graduate in summer. We have just moved into a BRAND NEW purpose built office building (we have a darts hall, ping pong table and state of the art facilities!)
Our office is fun, sociable and extremely hard working, as we have built a work hard play hard approach to create our market leading firm. We specialize in the European markets recruiting within the engineering, life science, IT and technology sectors where you will become an expert in your market by working alongside some of our top billers.
We also have positions on our Graduate Recruitment Consultant program across our UK offices in Manchester, Birmingham, Nottingham and Leeds.
What we are promising:
- HUGE earning potential: industry leading, unrivalled commission structure produces OTEs of 30K-40K in year 1, 50-60K in year 2 and 100K in year 3 onwards
- AMAZING social incentives: Monthly Michelin star lunches (The Ivy, Chefs table, Dishoom, Gaucho), ALL EXPENSES PAID annual European and international holidays (Dubai, Ibiza, Marbella, Barcelona) – our consultants have just come back from the gorgeous Marbella, and a huge summer trip is on the cards next!
- Bespoke on-site Learning and Development team: 45 hours of L&D in your first three months (desk side, classroom, phone coaching, one to one) and consistent support throughout your career
- 100% organic growth structure: all members of the organisation started at the bottom as trainee consultants, our own managing director started as a 360 consultant before he worked his way up to the top!
- Fast track career progression: opportunities for consultants to progress into team leader positions within 3 years and achieving earnings of 100-180K
As a 360-recruitment consultant, you will be responsible for the entire recruitment process. From building relationships with hiring companies and making connections with clients, to communicating with and managing the expectations of potential candidates who are looking for their next role. You will be supplying clients across the European sectors with the best talent the market has to offer by building relationships and selling your services as a recruiter!
What are we looking for?
- Drive and ambition to succeed
- Sales interest and an entrepreneurial spirit
- A sociable and competative personality
- A drive to achieve financial freedom
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Money motivation!
The application process
- Hit “Apply” and send through your application
- Have your first call with Sadie, one of g2’s Talent Consultants
- Phone call interview with the Bristol office hiring managers
- Attend a face-to-face interview at our Bristol office
- Job offer and acceptance
Once you decide to join us, you will be invited to attend g2’s bespoke academy programme, where you will receive a week’s worth of intensive training to prepare you to become one of the most successful recruitment consultants in the business.
If you have any questions about the process, send an email to Sadie or call into our office on 0161 200 6470.
G2V Recruitment Group Ltd
The g2V group is a highly successful group of companies achieving huge year on year growth, even through the toughest of market conditions.
G2V Recruitment Group Ltd Interview Reviews
Graduate Recruitment Consultant13 July 2020
Recruitment consultant20 October 2019
First interview was in the London office, for both G2 and Vivid.
Was asked about my CV and motivations as well what kind of person I was outside work/study.
Recruitment Consultant18 October 2019
Brilliant process, met with Adam who asked a few questions to learn a bit more about myself and experiences. Then met with a couple of the senior management team who probed...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :trainee recruitment consultant graduate g2v ltd
People who applied for this job also applied for:
MDS Leadership & Management Scheme - Nationwide
Graduate Sales Development Representative
£28,000 + commission
Varies by location
Waste and Environmental Management Graduate Programme
Babcock International Group
South West, East Midlands, Nationwide, Bristol, Leicester
KPMG 2023 Tax Graduate Programmes - Nationwide
Graduate Management Trainee - Nationwide