Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Global Brand - Full Training Provided!
- 20 to 22k + Commission + benefits + OTE
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Technology
Are you looking for a professional sales focussed career that will offer you progression and reward you for your hard work? Recruitment could be the right opportunity! McGregor Boyall are looking to hire a Trainee level Recruitment Consultant, either a Graduate or someone of Graduate caliber who is driven and motivated, to join our highly successful team!
McGregor Boyall are a global Technology Recruitment firm who have been around for 31 years. We have a great reputation in the market and work with a number of top clients especially in the Financial Services sector. We provide thorough training as part of our Graduate training academy, excellent incentives such as holidays and lunch clubs and a strong commission structure, to see you earning up to 40k in your first year.
As an Associate Consultant, you will be responsible for finding the best candidates in the market for our existing client base. You will be working on live jobs, writing adverts, networking and head hunting + screening candidates over the phone and via face to face meetings. You will be shadowing your Manager on client and candidate meetings and at events too, so you get the best live training possible.
Typically you can expect your day to include;
- * Identifying and interviewing candidates suitable for your roles
- * Attending client meetings
- * Headhunting
- * Networking
- * Conducting interviews
- * Giving feedback to candidates
- * Preparing candidates for interviews
What we are looking for someone who is;
- * Ambitious
- * Confident
- * Self-motivated
- * Goal orientated
- * Relationship building focussed
- * Credible and professional
We can offer you;
* A thorough training programme and ongoing training and coaching
* A professional, global brand name with 32 years industry experience
* A fun, friendly working environment - collaborative and inclusive
* Good incentives such as holidays, lunch clubs, nights out, massages in the office!
* A warm and dual desk (you are able to work both permanent and contract roles and
you don't need to cold call all day)
* Autonomy - we don't work to micromanagement or hard KPI's
If this sounds appealing, send your CV to Gemma today! We are interviewing NOW for a start date of up to August 2019. email@example.com / 02074229034
Sign up for job alerts - its free