Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Glasgow
*JANUARY 2022 HIRING*
We're seeking motivated entry-level salespeople to join our Glasgow team to grow our sales footprint within the renewables, infrastructure, and environmental sectors across Europe.
Who are we? Spencer Ogden is an award-winning global energy and infrastructure sales company, specializing in people. Our diverse and award-winning company culture ensures that everyone experiences a fast-paced, professional, and collaborative working environment. Established in 2010, we have grown exponentially, with 14 offices worldwide, over 400 employees, and 25% growth plans this year alone.
The Ideal candidates will use their passion for sales, recruitment and set the PACE in all aspects of their role. Specialising in sales within our core sectors, they will be responsible for identifying, attracting, securing new business, and placing candidates within our clients.
What you will be doing?
The role of the Recruitment Consultant is to identify, pitch, and develop exceptional client (business), and candidate relationships within a competitive industry, providing solutions, delivering results for our clients, and enhancing candidates' careers. Sourcing highly skilled candidates is in our DNA, and providing a quality service by headhunting, interviewing, and being the go-to-Consultant is our mission. The role is fast-paced, providing a variety of work and challenges daily. Other responsibilities include:
- Networking, and developing new business relationships
- Business development, cold calling, and pitching Spencer Ogden's services to potential clients
- Achieving set targets and working to deadlines on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
What you will have?
- Ideally a Bachelor's degree
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Motivated individuals with a go-getter mentality
- Entrepreneurial mindset, can think outside the box and solve problems
- Able to show initiative and resilience (this job is tough!)
- Must hold permanent working rights in the UK upon application
- A competitive base salary + uncapped commission + benefits
- Annual leave + the week of Christmas paid off + 5 paid sick/mental health days + birthdays off + 4 days to volunteer with a charity of your choice
- Award-winning training and development programme from day one
- Mentorship programme
- Flexible work from home policy (twice per week once passed probationary period)
- Corporate discounts with Perkbox
- Discounted gym membership
- Friday 3 PM finish
- Annual Incentive Trips
- Monthly Lunch Club
- Quarterly Incentives & Targets
- Volunteer time off - 4 days per year
- Many more!
What happens after you apply?
We ask that you complete both the Shape and Drive sections of our online personality assessment, AssessFirst AND Hinterview which speeds up your application and process - please complete within 48-hours of your application.
- AssessFirst Link: https://afir.st/HcYLS
- Hinterview (on-demand video interview): https://app.hint.video/2PYwQ0
Once you have completed your AssessFirst and Hinterview, if successful, you will experience the below:
- Telephone screen by the Talent Team and/or a video interview
- Hiring Manager video or face-to-face interview
- Offered the position
- Start with SO and join the sales programme
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with #LifeatSO
Best of luck from SO!
Spencer Ogden Ltd
Spencer Ogden is a young, innovative and rapidly growing energy recruitment business that covers all sectors of the energy market.
Spencer Ogden Ltd Interview Reviews
29 August 2017
I had an interview with the internal recruiter after my assessment centre. I was asked why I chose their company and if I had applied elsewhere. I came back the following week...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :trainee recruitment consultant glasgow sales united kingdom graduates spencer ogden ltd
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Cloud Engineering Graduate Scheme
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2021 - CENTRAL LONDON
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Graduate Marketing Executive
£27,000 + Benefits Phone + Laptop + International Travel
London, International, International (Europe)
Graduate Programmes in Consulting with PwC
London, North West, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Belfast, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester
Paid Social Account Executive
MDS Graduate Scheme
£22,000 to £23,000
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Yorkshire, Nationwide, International (Europe)