|Salary:||£22,000 Basic Salary with a £45,000 OTE + OTE|
|Location:||South East, South West, London, West Midlands, North West, Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester, Reading|
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Fast Track to Management
Recruitment consultancy is quickly becoming graduates’ first choice of occupation; due to the unrivalled earnings, rapid career progression and the competitive environment that the industry exhibits.
The role of a trainee recruitment consultant is primarily sales based and this combined with an uncapped commission structure gives you the opportunity to yield extremely high earnings. We have placed graduates/trainees into high-end recruitment firms who are now established senior consultants and managers in less than two years, earning in excess of £100,000 per year.
Management Fast Track Programme
We are looking for 6 exceptional candidates to join our clients’ management fast track programme as trainee recruitment consultants. The successful candidates will be working closely alongside the company’s top billers (high earners) for 6 months. Essentially, you will be learning from the best recruiters in the industry. You will have the opportunity to progress extremely quickly and will be looking at management roles within 12 months.
The Package - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
• The perks of a trainee recruitment consultant include:
• Basic salary £20,000-£25,000
• Lucrative uncapped commission structure
• 1st year earnings OTE - £45,000+
• 2nd year earnings OTE - £65,000+
• Fast paced career progression
• Fantastic incentive schemes; free dinners/lunches in Michelin starred restaurants, all expenses paid 5* holidays, Vegas, Ibiza, yearly ski trips, free gym memberships etc.
• Bar in the office!
• Sky Sports in the office!
Realistic Salary and OTE of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant
As a trainee recruitment consultant we expect you to take home between £35,000 and £50,000 in your first year, year 2 in excess of £65,000, year 3 in excess of £90,000.
Key Attributes - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
• A trainee recruitment consultant should possess most, if not all, of the following:
• Degree 2.2 or higher (not needed if you have excellent sales experience)
• Relevant commercial experience (ideally in a sales environment)
• Natural communicator
• Financially driven (You are in control of your earnings)
• Extremely ambitious
• Competitive flair (our client loves sporty individuals who have competed at a high level)
Job Specification - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
• You will be responsible for:
• Business development; pitching to company directors and winning new business
• Account management; maintaining relationships with existing clients
• Sourcing high calibre candidates; proactive headhunting, networking, via job boards
• Becoming a consultative sales person
• Taking control of your earnings
• Building a successful career with prospect of becoming a Director in 5 years
Rule Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!.
£20,000 to £25,000 basic (£40,000 OTE) South East, London, Central London, North West, Manchester, Reading ASAP
£20,000 to £45,000 plus OTE London, West Midlands, Central London, North West, Manchester, Nationwide, Birmingham ASAP
£30,000 to £50,000 plus OTE South East, London, Central, West Midlands, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham, Reading ASAP
£20,000 to £25,000 basic (£40,000 OTE) depending on experience plus OTE South East, London, Central London, North West, Manchester, Reading ASAP
£18 to 20k basic + uncapped commission negotiable plus benefits South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£21,000 to £25,000 (OTE £60,000) London, Liverpool, West Midlands, Central London, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£30,000 to £35,000 OTE in your first year plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
23,000 plus OTE London ASAP
23,000 London, Central London ASAP
£20k to £30k OTE first year earnings plus OTE The East, Cambridge ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£44,00 + benefits United Kingdom, Nationwide Various
£24,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Pension Scheme West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London
£30,817 rising to £33,316 after one year plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Wales, North West Various
£25,000 to £29,000 + benefits South East, Coventry, South West, London, East Midlands, Leicester, North West, Scotland, Manchester, Sunderland, Nationwide, Glasgow, Brighton, Bristol ASAP
£20,000 basic rising to £28,000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE Nationwide Various
£19000 to 24000 per annum, uncapped OTE! Nottingham, East Midlands 9-Dec-2017
£22000 to £24000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 18-Sep-2018
£20,000 basic (£30 to 40k Year 1 OTE) plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London, Central London ASAP