Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Fast track management progr
- £22k per year + Uncapped connission Structure
- Apply by:
- 28th October 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Fast track management programme
They are a vibrant and professional working environment where you will be surrounded by a wealth of experience to learn from. Everyone here is extremely self-motivated and driven to succeed, in addition to this all consultants are a valued employee here and this is reflected within their bonus structure. Set up in 2011 they have gone from strength to strength operating within the legal space where they deal with magic circle law firms, US law firms and financial institutes placing senior partners and other various senior roles.
- 12-week training programme
- Focus on your ability to communicate both with candidates and clients and even your team, to ensure the brief has been met
- Within 4-6 months you will be able to attain the skills and ability to become a full 360 recruitment consultant
- Begin to start building your own desk with a client and candidate database
- Your role will vary significantly from advertising and marketing your roles and service, communicating with clients and candidates, networking with professionals within the market
- Once you are operating as a full 360 recruitment consultant you are provided with a fully tailor-made suit
- You will be provided with a laptop and mobile phone from day one, allowing you to operate to the best of your ability
- Individual targets to secure places on their quarterly company holidays, destinations include places such as Cuba, Tokyo and Bali
- Top performers club, each month top performers are treated to all expenses paid £3000 shopping spree and Michelin Star restaurant lunch
- Pay day lucky dip for top 10% of billers - you can win anything from season ticket loans, theatre tickets, dinner for 2 at a exclusive restaurants within Central London and much more.
- Achieved a 2:1 degree (2:2 is acceptable with proven work ethic within the workplace)
- Able to demonstrate an interest and understanding of the recruitment industry
- Confident and communicative individual
- Driven to progress and succeed within a sales-based environment
- Strong ability to build report with all levels of professionals within a client facing environment
Successful applicants after the CV vetting stage will receive unscheduled call from relevant account managers and consultants.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
Sign up for job alerts - its free