Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Entry Level Role)
g2 Birmingham are hiring and looking for money hungry, driven and ambitious individuals to come and join our team of successful top billing consultants. We have just moved into a new office and our public sector team are expanding!
Our office is fun, sociable and extremely hard working, as we have built a work hard play hard approach to create our market leading firm. We specialise in the UK public sector markets recruiting within the finance & accounting, public health and environmental health sectors where you will become an expert in your market by working alongside some of our top billers.
Are you looking to start a new career? Have you started a new job and are not receiving the benefits you were promised? If the answer to one of these questions is yes, then there is no need to look any further.
We also have availability across our UK offices in Manchester, Bristol, Nottingham, London, Reading and Swansea as our offices are all expanding now we are well into the new year!
One of our top billing public sector consultants, Lauren Eyles, started as a recruitment consultant at g2 in 2021, and has recently been promoted to managing consultant!! Lauren is an expert in Public Sector Finance and is looking for driven individuals to come and work with her, do you have what it takes?
What are we looking for?
- Drive and ambition to succeed
- Sales interest and an entrepreneurial spirit
- A sociable and competative personality
- A drive to achieve financial freedom
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Money motivation!
What we are promising:
- HUGE earning potential: industry leading, unrivalled commission structure produces OTEs of 30K-40K in year 1, 50-60K in year 2 and 100K in year 3 onwards
- 24K BASIC SALARY – higher than our top competitors
- AMAZING social incentives: Monthly Michelin star lunches (The Ivy, Tattu, Dishoom, Gaucho), ALL EXPENSES PAID annual European and international holidays (Dubai, Ibiza, Marbella, Barcelona) – at the end of October our top billing consultants went to Barcelona, and a ski trip is on the cards next!
- Bespoke on-site Learning and Development team: 45 hours of L&D in your first three months (desk side, classroom, phone coaching, one to one) and consistent support throughout your career
- 100% organic growth structure: all members of the organisation started at the bottom as trainee consultants, our own managing director started as a 360 consultant before he worked his way up to the top!
- Fast track career progression: opportunities for consultants to progress into team leader positions within 3 years and achieving earnings of 100-180K
As a 360-recruitment consultant, you will be responsible for the entire recruitment process. From building relationships with hiring companies and making connections with clients, to communicating with and managing the expectations of potential candidates who are looking for their next role. You will be supplying clients across the UK public sector with the best talent the market has to offer by building relationships and selling your services as a recruiter!
The application process
- Hit “Apply” and send through your application
- Have your first call with Sadie, one of g2’s Talent Consultants
- Phone call interview with the Birmingham office hiring managers
- Attend a face-to-face interview at our Birmingham office
- Job offer and acceptance
Once you decide to join us, you will be invited to attend g2’s bespoke academy programme, where you will receive a week’s worth of intensive training to prepare you to become one of the most successful recruitment consultants in the business.
If you have any questions about the process, send an email to Sadie or call into our office on 0161 200 6470. Get your application in and hit 'APPLY' now, we want to hear from you!
G2V Recruitment Group Ltd
The g2V group is a highly successful group of companies achieving huge year on year growth, even through the toughest of market conditions.
G2V Recruitment Group Ltd Interview Reviews
13 July 2020
20 October 2019
First interview was in the London office, for both G2 and Vivid. Was asked about my CV and motivations as well what kind of person I was outside work/study. G2 decided to...
18 October 2019
Brilliant process, met with Adam who asked a few questions to learn a bit more about myself and experiences. Then met with a couple of the senior management team who probed...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :trainee recruitment consultant entry g2v ltd
People who applied for this job also applied for:
NHS Finance Management Training Scheme
£26,382 rising to a minimum of £30,441+ benefits
Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA)
South East, South West, East Midlands, West Midlands
Business & Commercial Banking Graduate Scheme
Lloyds Banking Group
South West, West Midlands, Scotland, Yorkshire, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
22 to 60,000
London, West Midlands, Dudley town centre, Woodsetton
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - CENTRAL LONDON
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), London, Mayfair (north), Grosvenor Square
Sponsored MDS Graduate Scheme
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Graduate Sales Executive
£30K Base + Area Allowance
London, The East, West Midlands, North West, North East, Birmingham, Manchester, Jesmond & Spital Tongues