Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Competitive Base Salary Unc
- 20000 (40,000 OTE) depending on experience + OTE
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
International, innovative, inclusive – three core values that represent LHi Group globally and we work every day to maintain. If you’re looking for a career starting role to improve your sales skills and be in charge of your progression in a fast-paced and award-winning environment, then LHi Group could be the right place for you!
LHi Group is a recruitment business specialising in transformational and impactful areas of Technology, Life Sciences, Built Environment and Renewable Energy/Cleantech industries. We focus on niche, specialist markets within these three sectors to ensure we have maximum impact and build strong, long lasting relationships with our clients and candidates. Tom Glanfield, our founder and CEO, started our business on a graduate loan in 2002 in a one bed flat and we’ve successfully grown to over 160 employees working across the group in London, Manchester, Bristol, Munich, Paris, New York, Austin and Santa Monica. In 2017, we were recognised as the #8 Top 100 Best Companies to Work For by the Sunday Times.
We are currently seeking entry-level candidates who are passionate about starting a recruitment career. What does this mean for you? Read on!
Who we look for:
- Career minded individual
- Communication is your strength
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Sales experience preferred
- Proactive work ethic and eager to learn
- Resilient and hard-working to meet set targets
- Good phone etiquette and not afraid to cold call
What a 360° Recruitment Consultant does:
- Business Development: seek new businesses and generate leads
- Build and develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Attend business meetings and visit clients
- Approach and source potential candidates to qualify them (by telephone or face to face)
- Posts adverts using numerous job boards available to you
- Taking charge of your processes, including negotiating contracts and closing deals
What LHi Group can offer you:
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission (Our commission scheme is best in business. The harder you work, the more you will earn)
- Structured training programme, including 1 to 1 coaching from specialised recruiters
- International travel & relocation opportunities
- Transparent and fast career progression
- A high performing team-based sales culture
- 4pm finish on a Friday (and drinks to celebrate)
Do you #choosetobedifferent and want to learn more about LHi Group? Get in touch today – send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to apply!
Sign up for job alerts - its free