Trainee Recruitment Consultant - (Bristol, London)
- £20,000/annum + Commission + benefits + bonus + expenses
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Multi-Award Winning Specialist Recruitment Business
Extensive Training Programme
£20,000/annum + Commission (REALISTIC OTE £30k-£50k in Year 1)
Covent Garden / West End
X4 Group is a global group of specialist recruitment business within the Technology, Life Sciences, Engineering and Construction sectors. Our latest achievements include ranking 74th in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100, 600th in the Financial Times Fast Track 1000 and 25th in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for. We make it our priority to treat our people well and give every person the opportunity to succeed. We are proud to have one of the best employee retention rates in the industry and a fantastic team of successful recruiters.
We only hire for trainee / graduate level staff meaning we invest heavily in our extensive training programme to ensure that each trainee coming into the business is equipped with the right skills to truly make them an expert in their given specialised market. It also means that we are completely meritocratic and your progression is based solely on your own hard-work and not on length of service / experience.
This is an exciting opportunity for ambitious graduates looking to pursue a lucrative career in Recruitment at our energetic, vibrant and modern office in Central London.
Uncapped commission from Day 1: OTE £30,000 - £50,000 within first year; some have earnt £70k+ within their first year and we have people smashing a 6-figure salary within 3 years!
Rapid career progression: When you hit target, you get promoted – it’s as simple as that! Promotion is based on personal performance, not how long you have been in the role.
Training: We pride ourselves on having one of the best training programmes in the industry, providing our Trainees with the extensive training and development that will allow them to become experts in their industry and specialist market. 36 online modules with follow-up group sessions delivered by all Heads of Division over approx. 12 weeks, daily 1:1 catch ups and bi-weekly team meetings with manager with continued support and training throughout your career.
· Environment: fun, dynamic, vibrant, challenging, competitive and lively.
· Incentives: we offer one of the best benefits and incentive programmes in the industry!
Benefits and Incentives
• One of the best uncapped commission structures in the industry
• 3 annual 5* holidays when you hit target, including skiing, Vegas, Marbella, Ibiza, Dubai
• Company away days including Ascot, Sandown Races and Henley Regatta
• Annual Luxury Summer Party and Christmas Parties, Action Days, Mud Runs and Spa Days
• Free gym with spa membership
• Monthly lunch clubs to London’s top restaurants
• Free fruit every morning
• Table tennis and pool table in the office
• FREE drinks in our office bar on Thursday and Friday evenings
• Fantastic location with great shops, restaurants and bars within walking distance
• Healthcare plan including sports massage and physiotherapy allowance
• Division based holiday incentives
• High Rollers rewarding the top 10% of the business
• Monthly Masseuse
• Several X4 funded sports teams including football, rugby, cricket, netball and golf
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will develop and manage your own portfolio of clients and source high calibre candidates to match your clients’ expectations.
• Business development: Cold calling businesses to explore their recruitment needs.
• Sourcing candidates: Marketing, headhunting, posting job ads, browsing our CV database, telephone and face to face candidate interviews.
• Maintaining relationships: Building rapport with clients and candidates, client meetings, arranging interviews/meetings between the two.
• Sales: Selling your candidates in to your existing client base and vice versa, negotiating terms of business, handling objections, closing deals.
• Training: Learning from the best consultants in the business enabling you to progress in your own career and reach your full potential as soon as possible.
• Recent Graduate OR school leaver
• Money and reward motivated
• Driven and ambitious
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Resilient and hard-working
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
X4 Group Ltd.
Officially one of the fastest growing businesses in Europe, X4 Group is a global leader in specialist recruitment.
Sign up for job alerts - its free