Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Award Winning Development! (London)
Trainee Recruitment Consultant (Award winning training scheme!)
Gravitas Group is a leading International Recruitment Consultancy. We are committed to delivering an unrivalled service in placing industry leading talent with our clients.
Founded in 2010 by our three founding directors, we have now grown to be a world leading and award-winning recruitment company – with a unique environment based around our 4 values of Respect, Integrity, Passion and Excellence. With over 350 staff, we now have 9 offices across the UK, Europe and Asia.
We have an unbeatable reputation on the market - both with clients, candidates & most importantly our employees.
- Princess Royal Training Award
- 'Best Medium Sized Recruitment Company' - Global Recruiter
- 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter
- Recruiter Awards - Best Back Office Support
- Listed in the FT Future 100 list
- The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work
We are now actively hiring trainees and graduates for Recruitment Consultant positions for our London office.
Recruitment Consultant - Responsibilities
- You will work closely with Gravitas' Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques.
- Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the 'Recruitment Partner of Choice.
- Networking, business development and meeting financial services, digital and public sector professionals.
- Responsibilities can change based on your work, there will be full training and support provided to make sure you can do the role to the best of your ability.
- Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium, and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture, thoroughly implementing training and achieving all personal KPI and activity goals.
Recruitment Consultant- Requirements
What do you need?
- Resilience, ambition, competitive and great people skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit with strong ambition both financially and professionally.
- Degree educated or 1 years sales experience
Recruitment Consultant - Benefits
- Competitive basic salary (increasing upon each promotion)
- High commission
- Award winning training and development programme right up to director level
- The opportunity to be developed through to Director
- Paid for holiday incentives include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
- Modern city centre offices – keen to work right next to the iconic Gherkin, in the heart of central London?
- Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants, massages and MUCH more
- Diversity & Inclusion projects
- Increasing flexibility and benefits with promotion (e.g. working from home, gym allowance, mobile phone and laptop)
If becoming a Recruitment Consultant sounds like the career for you and you want to find out more, please apply directly with a CV or get in touch with our Talent Acquisition team in the Gravitas London office on 0203 640 9800
Gravitas Recruitment Group
Gravitas Recruitment Group is a leading international recruitment consultancy, committed to delivering an unrivalled service in placing professionals to our client base.
Elsewhere on graduate-jobs.com
Related :sales jobs london recruitment jobs london trainee recruitment consultant award winning development london awards sales graduate scheme sport telesales commission gravitas
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - CENTRAL LONDON
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), London, Mayfair (north), Grosvenor Square
Graduate scheme £28,000 Base
£28,000 Base + Commission £35,000 OTE
London, Monument, Billingsgate
Sales Development Representative
Up to £30000 per annum
This Is Prime
Sales Development Representative / Business Development Representative
£25,000 to 35,000 + commission
Remote (work from home), London
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - International
£24,000 to £80,000 OTE year one
Spencer Ogden Ltd
International, International (Europe)