Trainee Recruitment Consultant at a Top Tech and Energy Company
- £20000 to £25000 per annum + OTE
- Apply by:
- 23rd July 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 OTEs Upwards of £40,000
Location: Greater London and Manchester
Start Date: ASAP
- Great commission structure
- Company Smartphone
- Bi-annual target trips (Barcelona, Ibiza, Majorca, Prague, Las Vegas etc.)
- Flexi-hours for senior consultants and above (can be reached in 18 months)
- Monthly bar and restaurant trips after hitting targets
- Accredited Management training
- Enhanced paid leave for important life events
- Reward portal - more value for money using vouchers
- Annual trip to the races
The client specialises within the technology and energy sector. This is a fantastic and unique opportunity for graduates as the company is growing fast and you should be able to work your way up the company fast and reap the rewards by the time the company is large. The company encourages entrepreneurial thinking in their employees and you can excel in the job after being given through training and becoming an expert in the recruitment industry.
You will work in the London office being trained at first by a vastly experienced management group which will give you a great platform to hit your recruitment targets and start working the full 360 degree process. This will involve dealing with high profile clients and candidates, the role will be less about volume but more about quality. There are huge incentives for top performers and great opportunities to move up the company quickly. The average promotion time is under 5 months meaning you will be earning above the basic salary relatively quickly.
What characteristics we're looking for:
- A Strong Work Ethic (The harder you work the more you'll earn!)
- Genuine Money Motivation
- Resilient nature, showing you can bounce back from bad days
- A Competitive Edge
- A 2:2 and above from University
- Strong Communication skills
If you think you'd be well suited to recruitment and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Tom Spearman at Graduate Fasttrack or call me on 02036218105.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Sign up for job alerts - its free