|Salary:||£18,000 + Uncapped Commission + benefits + OTE|
Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Leeds. Base £18,000. Including commission, first year earnings £35,000. Second year earning £50,000.
Vine Graduate are working with a well-established Digital and IT Recruitment Company based in Leeds city centre are holding an assessment centre. They are growing rapidly and are looking to add several to their team, for immediate June starters or those 2018 graduates looking for a July or August start. The role can be secured in the one day as well!
Assessment Centre, Thursday 31st May, 2pm – 5pm. It will be held at their office which will give you a great insight into the company culture.
What’s on offer for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
· Basic salary of £18k
· Potential to earn £25k-35k in year 1
· Recruitment Institute accredited training
· 3-month online module training scheme
· Individual mentor for each graduate for a go-to person
· Seats at Leeds Arena to see monthly concerts
· All expenses paid trips, summer and winter e.g. Ibiza, France
· Monthly lunch club to Michelin Star restaurants
· Modern city centre office, open plan, pool table, PlayStation, beer/wine fridge
· Closely work with the director
· City centre, modern converted offices
The Role of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
· Resource candidates over the phone, job boards, database, social media
· Identify candidates who are fitting to your needs through phone screening and interviewing
· Create growth through business development with clients
· Host events
· Write and advertise jobs to attract candidates
· Cold calling
· Market research to find opportunities
The Training for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
As you will be coming in fresh with no experience in recruitment, this company are mindful of that and don’t want to throw you right into the deep end just yet! Although a lot of the job is learnt in doing it, there is tailored training to you with small hurdles to overcome one at a time to help you progress. You will also complete a 12-week online training course which is accredited. Their training is award-winning, and your team manager will be there to support you with weekly reviews to discuss development.
· Minimum 2:2 degree, no specific degree required
· Drive and ambition
· Down to earth
· Competitive, money motivated, presentable
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to negotiation and persuade
Due to the huge volume of applications for this graduate scheme, a phone interview will not be guaranteed for all applications. If your CV meets the requirements, we will give you a call to discuss the application further.
Alternatively, if this does not match your aspirations but you know someone who would fit this role perfectly then Vine Graduate will pay £250 per placed referral for candidates with 0-6 month’s recruitment experience and £500 for over 6 months experience.
Vine Graduate are the UK's leading graduate recruitment to recruitment company and assist graduates take their first steps into the recruitment industry in London, Leeds, Manchester, Bristol and Birmingham.
Sign up for job alerts - its free
£40000 OTE plus benefits plus OTE London, Central London ASAP
£22000 to £25000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£18,000 + commission (£25 to 30k OTE) North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester ASAP
£18,000 to £100,000 OTE plus OTE West Midlands, Birmingham ASAP
£22,000 to £40,000 plus benefits plus OTE International (Europe), London, Central London, International ASAP