Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- £20K negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses with salary review
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- 20th June 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Who is on the lookout for something exciting? Maybe you're just getting started on your search after traveling; maybe you've tried your luck at a job but know there's better out there?
If you have an outgoing personality, are money motivated and happy to work hard to succeed in life, then Gravitas can offer you the incredible opportunity to take your earnings and career progression in your own hands.
We are looking to take on and expertly train a select handful of graduates to become highly successful and top billing recruitment consultants for our office in the heart of London! All we ask for in return are hard-working, stand-out individuals, with a positive attitude and a passion to succeed.
What does a recruitment consultant do?
You will work closely with Gravitas’ Clients to source Candidates for their teams using a variety of recruitment techniques. Acting as a Brand Champion and influencing Clients and Candidates to see Gravitas as the ‘Recruitment Partner of Choice’, consulting with both parties throughout the entire recruitment process. Building a database of Clients and Candidates for the short, medium and long term and contributing positively to a High-Performance Sales Culture.
Why pick Gravitas...
- We promote accelerated careers (Promotions based upon your own skill and performance)
- Industry leading learning and development programme
- Attractive base salary - £20K // First year OTE £35K+
- High commission - no threshold
- Top earners taking home over £150K per year – from less than 3 years in the business
- Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
- Monthly lunch clubs at Michelin Star restaurants
- Office based right next to the Gherkin, with a beautiful rooftop view of the whole city
• Princess Royal Training Awards 2017
• 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2015, 2016
• The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for 2015, 2016
• Best Companies 2016
• Recruiter Fast 50 2016
• Recruiter Hot 100 (2014, 2015 and 2016)
• 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter
• Top 500 Recruitment Companies 2015
• Recruiter's Investing in Talent Awards 2016
What do we need from you?
This role requires 80% attitude and application and 20% skill. Whilst the skill element is essential, we can train this through our industry leading Consultant Development Programme. You will be required to demonstrate the following competencies throughout your interview process;
• Work Ethic
• Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like you and you are interested in joining a growing and evolving meritocratic international firm, please apply online for immediate consideration. We are shortlisting for interviews and workshop days now!
I am very sorry but Gravitas currently is unable to sponsor any form of visa. However we will take your details and if that changes in the future we will be happy to contact you with any relevant vacancies.
***Please apply online for immediate consideration. If successful, please expect to be contacted by Rox Shoja to discuss your application/interview invite***
Sign up for job alerts - its free