|Salary:||£20000 to £40000 per annum plus OTE|
So you're thinking about working in recruitment? You may have heard that it is a fun, fast-paced and incredibly lucrative career opportunity. Well, it is! But it is also incredibly hard work, long hours, stress and disappointment. This is the reality of success. If you want to be the best, to bill the most and to be a top earner, you have to get through the tough times and drive forwards to the success. Our client offers that opportunity!
Our client wants graduates with a drive and determination that will only accept winning as an option. Someone who understands that results don't come easy, and is willing to give everything to being the best. Our client can offer you the training, resources and personal management to be the best you can possibly be. Our client won't employ you unless they can see that you will have a long and successful future in their company. If you are hired, then they will see to it that you achieve your full potential.
But of course it's not all about hard work and graft. Obviously a company that demands a lot from you, will be willing to give back!! Our generous client gives back with…
• The BEST commission structure available in recruitment
• No KPIs, just personal targets set by the dedicated training team based around you and your development as a consultant?
• Beautiful offices on Fleet Street?
• Amazing Fitness benefits such as 50% OFF Virgin active membership, Evans cycles (all bikes) and sweatshop shoes!
• Wellbeing offerings such as discount Vitality health checks, 50% off health screenings, Free fitness assessments, and 75% off Champneys healthy breaks!
• Academy training programme that guarantees results!!
So if you think that these rewards are worth the hard work then read on. If not please press back and look for an easier ride.
Our client is a market leader! They have cemented their place as the best in their market and continue to grow and establish this position. If you want to be the best, you have to work for the best.
You know that a successful recruitment consultant has to be: resilient, sales-oriented, money-motivated, hard working, target-driven, etc. - you've heard it all before, and so have we. These things are important, obviously, but we want more. We need people who are…
• Intelligent - we want people who can hold intelligent conversations with candidates, clients and colleagues.
• Well qualified - a 2:1 or above from a redbrick university.
• Plugged in - if you're not reading the papers, arguing politics with your friends or constantly learning things then you won't thrive here.
• Likeable and fun - yes, we want graduates to become successful recruiters but we also want colleagues with whom we can go out for dinner and drinks!
• Presentable - perceptions are important. We recognise this, which is why appearances are important to us. We're not talking about your hair or taste in clothes; we're talking about your ability to appear professional and smart, when necessary.
• Ambitious - graduates who have high hopes for themselves; and not just financially. We want people who want to be happy, successful and respected in their field - not just rich - though work hard and you'll be that, too!
• £20,000 basic salary, OTE £35,000+ - we reward people fairly.
• £5k monthly commission threshold with 25% on all billings thereafter.
• 25 days holiday - work hard, play hard.
• The best working environment in the UK - and beers always in the fridge.
Do you sound like someone who would thrive with us? If so, then apply now.
£25000 to £30000 per annum plus Bonus London ASAP
£27000 to £40000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£20000 to £40000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£25000 per annum plus Bonus London ASAP
£22000 to £40000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£23000 to £50000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£23,000 + uncapped commission plus benefits London ASAP
20k to 24k Uncapped Commission OTE Y1 50k plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London ASAP
23,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£27k plus commission. OTE £45K plus benefits plus OTE South West, London, Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£22k basic with OTE £40 to 60K negotiable plus benefits London, Central, West Midlands, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£20K plus uncapped commission, £50k OTE negotiable plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE London, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£26,000 plus benefits South West, Nationwide 2-Oct-2017
Competitive plus expenses London ASAP
£24, 500 plus benefits salary review Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Leeds, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Northern Ireland, Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive Nationwide Various
Competitive plus benefits South East, Central, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, Nationwide 2-Jun-2017
Competitive plus benefits South East, Central, West Midlands, Wales, Leicester, Manchester, Nationwide Various
Competitive plus benefits South East 1-Jun-2017
£25000 to £35000 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus South East Various