Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Recently graduated from university and looking to dive into a career filled with massive progression and earning potential? How about a company that offers regular socials, Michelin star lunches, holidays to Ibiza, Marbella, Dubai? Think earning 40k+ in your first year sounds appealing? What about 100k+ by year 3? Keep reading...
g2 Bristol are one of our most elite offices. Not only is Bristol our HQ, it's also filled with many of our senior managers, and of course a lot of our top billers. Almost every team in the office is looking to hire, a validation of our vision to grow and succeed.
Based round the corner from cabot circus, the office is something to admire. Freshly renovated last year, it truly is a state of art facility (filled with ping pong tables, darts lane etc.). We are now actively hiring for the next graduates looking to dive into a sales career.
Our office is fun, sociable and extremely hard working, as we have built a work hard play hard approach to create our market leading firm. We specialise in the european markets recruiting within the engineering, life science, IT and technology sectors where you will become an expert in your market by working alongside some of our top billers.
What can we offer you?
- HUGE earning potential: industry leading, unrivalled, and uncapped commission structure produces OTEs of 35K-40K in year 1, 50-60K in year 2 and 100K+ in year 3 onwards (£25,000 base)
- AMAZING social incentives: Monthly michelin star lunches, ALL EXPENSES PAID annual european and international holidays (Dubai, Ibiza, Marbella, Barcelona), and regular socials!
- Bespoke on-site Learning and Development team: 45 hours of L&D in your first three months (desk side, classroom, phone coaching, one to one) and consistent support throughout your career
- 100% organic growth structure: all members of the organisation started at the bottom as trainee consultants, our own managing director started as a 360 consultant before he worked his way up to the top!
- Fast track career progression: opportunities for consultants to progress into team leader positions within 3 years and achieving earnings of 100-180K
- Social culture - the team often go out for drinks after work, gym classes, sports days and more!
- Extended wellness lunch every week
What is the role of a 360 Recruitment Consultant?
As a 360 recruitment consultant, you will focus on the whole recruitment process from start to finish. Whether that be pitching and building relationships with target clients in your sector, to sourcing the best candidates the market has to offer. You will be working with some of the best clients and candidates within the European Sector, ensuring a smooth and successful Recruitment process throughout.
What do we need from you?
- Strong work ethic, hungry for success - it's not an easy job, you have to put in the work!
- Money motivated! We want people that will take advantage of our incredible commission structure!
- Confident and energetic – great for making daily sales calls
- Sociable and competitive personality - keeping that office dynamic alive!
- Desire to develop and grow your career - we want people who want to get to the top!
What happens next?
- Hit “Apply Now” and send through your application, and I will review it!
- Have your first call with Calum, a consultant in g2’s talent team
- Phone call interview with the bristol hiring managers
- Attend a face to face interview in our bristol office
- Receive an offer and secure a start date!
If you have any questions about the process, send an email to email@example.com or call into our office on 0161 200 6470.
We are actively recruiting across our offices in Bristol, Reading, London, Nottingham, Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham, Cardiff and Swansea!
G2V Recruitment Group Ltd
The g2V group is a highly successful group of companies achieving huge year on year growth, even through the toughest of market conditions.
G2V Recruitment Group Ltd Interview Reviews
13 July 2020
20 October 2019
First interview was in the London office, for both G2 and Vivid.
Was asked about my CV and motivations as well what kind of person I was outside work/study.
18 October 2019
Brilliant process, met with Adam who asked a few questions to learn a bit more about myself and experiences. Then met with a couple of the senior management team who probed...
Elsewhere on graduate-jobs.com
Related :trainee recruitment consultant graduate bristol sales communication commission g2v ltd
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Entry-Level Recruitment Consultant
£25,000 to £50,000
International, International (Europe)
MDS Graduate Scheme - London
Graduate scheme £28,000 Base
£28,000 Base + Commission £35,000 OTE
London, Monument, Billingsgate
Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Entry-Level Role)
£25,000 to £35,000
G2V Recruitment Group Ltd
South West, Nationwide, Bristol
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
£24,000 + uncapped commission
James Andrews Recruitment Solutions
West Midlands, Birmingham
Associate Recruitment Consultant (Award winning grad scheme!)
£25,000 to £70,000
Gravitas Recruitment Group