Trainee Recruitment Consultant
*Graduate Recruitment Consultant – London - Immediate start**
LHi Group, voted this year as the No.1 company to work for in the UK are currently hiring for GRADUATE and ENTRY level recruitment consultants to join our amazing business. Based in London, Manchester, Bristol , Berlin, Munich, New York, L.A. and Austin Texas, we have opportunities within all of our locations!
Your future is in your hands, do you want unlimited earing potential and fast career progression? Think £60k OTE in your first year and your first promotion in 4 months.
On top of this you will be working with like-minded, driven colleagues who are solely responsible for the amazing culture we have here at LHi.
Based on what your goals are (professional and personal!) married with our in-house Learning and Development team, your mentor and manager supporting you, we truly back ourselves to back you, and have created THE blueprint for success.
What is recruitment?
- You are essentially running your own business within a business, from generating leads and winning new clients, to finding great candidates and building your network. It’s a challenging and demanding role, but arguably one of the most rewarding.
What’s in it for you?
- · Base salary starting at £22,000 (negotiable depending on experience) + uncapped commission
- · EOT Scheme - after 12 months of service in the business you automatically become a stakeholder in the business!
- · WFH flexibility
- · Incentives: Quarterly Lunch Clubs, International and European Trips, Loyalty bonuses such as The gift of time (Sabbatical leave or a Rolex!) and Millionaire centurion club!
- · Transparent and fast career progression: Our team has a 100% promotion success rate in the first 4-6 months!
- · Life Insurance
- · 24/7 Access to a GP
- · Internal relocation opportunities (EU, UK & US Offices)
- · One to one training with the Directors and our Learning and Development Team
- · Collaborative environment - 4 emerging industries under one roof. (Renewable Energy, Technology, Life Sciences and Built Environment)
- · All of our industries are BULLET PROOF - constantly evolving and a plethora of opportunities for you to become a market expert
- · Being part of something bigger than just a job, we dedicate a lot of time to supporting charities and raising awareness. In the last year we reached our 28k global challenge that raised money internally for different charities, as well as consistently educating our staff on BLM movements, Pride and Mental Health support.
- · The opportunity to grow and enjoy work within the City of Manchester in our Beautiful WeWork Office!
- · Early Finish Fridays
What we are looking for:
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Ambitious and driven individuals
- Money motivated and hardworking mindset
- Competitive nature and a will to be the best
There is no standard CV for recruitment so if you feel like you have what it takes and ready to kick start you career apply now!
All of our people at LHi Group believe that diversity and inclusion is integral to the success of our global business and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from diverse backgrounds, fostering a culture of real inclusion. We believe that embracing diversity; celebrating people’s differences and maintaining an equitable workplace enhances the journey for all of our teammates, employees, customers and suppliers.
LHi Group is an equal Opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an inclusive environment to all of our employees. This policy applies to every aspect of the business at LHi, including recruitment, hiring, training, career development and termination. It is the responsibility of all LHi’s people to follow this, we agree that we will not discriminate against any race, color, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other factors prohibited by law. We hope you agree too.
We are LHi. A group company consisting of four specialist, non-competing brands spanning the UK, Europe and North America.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london recruitment jobs london trainee recruitment consultant lhi
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - West End, LONDON - TRIDENT INTERNATIONAL
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£24,000 to 40,000 OTE year one
Spencer Ogden Ltd
London, International, International (Europe)
£25k to 30k per year + benefits + commission
Junior Account Manager - Commercial Finance
28k Base, 35 to 40k OTE + Great Benefits
Sales Development Representative
£33,000 basic + £12,000 Commission OTE