Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Spencer Ogden are seeking motivated and highly competitive individuals to join our London team as Specialist Recruitment Consultants. Due to our rapid growth throughout 2021, we strive to maintain our growth and sales footprint within the renewables, infrastructure, and environmental sectors across Europe.
Sounds like you? Continue reading!
- A competitive base salary + uncapped commission + benefits
- Annual leave + the week of Christmas paid off + 5 paid sick/mental health days + birthdays off
- Discounted gym membership + ClassPass
- Flexible work from home policy (twice per week)
- Corporate discounts with Perkbox
- Friday 3 PM finish
- Award-winning training and development programme from day one
- Annual Incentive Trips
- Monthly Lunch Club
- Quarterly Incentives & Targets
- Volunteer time off - 4 days per year
- Many more!
The role of the Recruitment Consultant is to identify, pitch, and develop exceptional client (business), and candidate relationships within a competitive industry, providing solutions, delivering results for our clients, and enhancing candidates' careers. Sourcing highly skilled candidates is in our DNA, and providing quality services by headhunting, interviewing, and being the go-to-Consultant is our mission. The role is fast-paced, providing a variety of work and challenges daily.
Other responsibilities include:
- Networking and developing new business relationships
- Business development, cold calling, and pitching Spencer Ogden's services to potential clients
- Achieving set targets and working to deadlines on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Bachelor's degree; we are open to degree type
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Motivated with a go-getter mentality
- Entrepreneurial mindset, can think outside the box and solve problems
- Able to show initiative
- Must hold permanent working rights in the UK upon application
Who are we?
Spencer Ogden is an award-winning global energy and infrastructure sales company, specialising in people. Our diverse and award-winning company culture ensures that everyone experiences a fast-paced, professional, and collaborative working environment. Established in 2010, we have grown exponentially, with 14 offices and over 400 employees worldwide.
The Ideal candidates will use their passion for SALES, recruitment and set the PACE in all aspects of their role. Specialising in sales within one of our core sectors, you will be responsible for identifying, attracting, securing new business, and placing candidates with our clients.
Our Recruitment Process
- Speak to our talent team & complete your AssessFirst online assessment
- On-demand video call or assessment centre (in-person)
- Hiring manager interview
- Offer and acceptance
- HR onboarding and welcome to Spencer Ogden!
Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with @spencerogden_emea & #LifeatSO
Spencer Ogden Ltd
Spencer Ogden is a young, innovative and rapidly growing energy recruitment business that covers all sectors of the energy market.
Spencer Ogden Ltd Interview Reviews
29 August 2017
I had an interview with the internal recruiter after my assessment centre. I was asked why I chose their company and if I had applied elsewhere. I came back the following week...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :recruitment jobs london trainee recruitment consultant spencer ogden ltd
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - TRIDENT INTERNATIONAL - West End, London
30,000 to 40,000 OTE
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train - Nationwide
£32,000 year one salary, rising to £40,000 in your second year
Graduate Management Trainee - London
2022 Consulting Graduate Programmes - KPMG
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Nationwide, Republic of Ireland
Trainee Recruiters – Award Winning Recruitment (London)
Business Analyst Graduate Programme – Aug 2022
£24500 after training
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide