Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Why join Spencer Ogden?
Winners of The Best and Brightest in Wellness 2021 for delivering excellence in health awareness, The 2022 Sustainability Award, as well as being recognised as one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK. We pride ourselves on organic growth, and by combining our world-class Learning & Development programmes with the right people, we've seen great success with over 70% of our senior leaders starting their careers as Trainee Consultants. Want to join now?!
Established in 2010, we have grown exponentially, with 15 offices globally, and over 450 employees worldwide. We are industry-leading Recruitment Sales Specialists within the Renewables, Built Environment, and Power sectors. Our diverse and award-winning company culture ensures that everyone experiences a collaborative, fun, professional, and fast-paced working environment.
There is no secret to our success; it is down to our people.
As a Trainee Consultant in London, you're role is to identify, pitch, and develop exceptional client (business), and candidate relationships within a competitive market. Sourcing highly skilled candidates is in our DNA, and providing a quality service by headhunting, interviewing, and being the go-to-Consultant is our mission. The role is fast-paced, providing a variety of opportunities daily.
You'll also be:
- Networking, and developing new business relationships
- Pitching Spencer Ogden's services to potential clients
- Candidate sourcing via industry-specific job boards
- Candidate screening by phone, video, or in-person
- Achieving set targets and working to deadlines on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Graduate, or a graduate-calibre candidate
- Proven track record of demonstrating resilience
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to implement feedback through training
- Financially motivated
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Must hold permanent working rights in the UK upon application
What You'll Get
- A competitive base salary + uncapped commission + benefits
- Earn up to 40% of your billings, with no threshold in your first year!
- Annual leave + the week of Christmas paid off + 5 paid sick/mental health days + birthdays off + 4 volunteer days of choice
- Discounted health club membership
- ClassPass discount
- Flexi-hours and a work-from-home policy, once passed probation
- Corporate reward discounts with Perkbox
- Friday 3 PM finish
- Award-winning training and development programme from day one
- Fast career progression with the opportunity of company shares once reached Team Leader
- Annual Incentive Trips to America, South Africa, Europe, to name a few
- Monthly Lunch Club
- Quarterly Incentives & Targets
- Many more!
Our Recruitment Process
- Complete your online assessment
- Talent screen or an on-demand video call
- Assessment morning and final interview
- Offer and acceptance
- HR onboarding and welcome to Spencer Ogden!
Hit apply now!
Please note, due to the volume of applicants we receive, if you have not heard from us within one week, it is likely that your application is unsuccessful.
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with @spencerogden_emea & #LifeatSO
Spencer Ogden Ltd
Spencer Ogden is a young, innovative and rapidly growing energy recruitment business that covers all sectors of the energy market.
Spencer Ogden Ltd Interview Reviews
29 August 2017
I had an interview with the internal recruiter after my assessment centre. I was asked why I chose their company and if I had applied elsewhere. I came back the following week...
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :engineering jobs london sales jobs london recruitment jobs london trainee recruitment consultant sales london graduate spencer ogden ltd
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London - Hiring Now!
£20,000 to £45,000+
London, North West, Scotland, International (Europe), Manchester, Merchant City
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Trainee Recruitment Consultant – Healthcare Sector
£22,000 to £35,000 OTE
Trainee Recruitment CONSULTANT - TRIDENT INTERNATIONAL - West End, London
30,000 to 40,000 OTE
Human Resources Graduate Programme 2023
Bakkavor Group plc
South East, South West, London, The East, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Scotland, Yorkshire, Nationwide
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - West End, LONDON - TRIDENT INTERNATIONAL
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Remote (work from home), London