Trainee Recruitment Consultant - 2020 Graduates
- 20,000 to 65,000 + OTE
- 29th January 2020
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
2020 Graduate Programme – APPLICATIONS OPEN
Calling all ambitious, driven and charismatic graduates…do you have what it takes to be successful in recruitment?
If you are looking for the opportunity to come straight out of University to a place on an internationally recognised award-winning training programme, with uncapped earning potential and the opportunity to work with BIG clients (fancy hiring for ASOS, BBC, PureGym and many more…?) then we want you!
We currently have limited spaces on our award-winning 2020 Graduate programme and are looking for the most determined, ambitious and financially motivated to join us in 2020 after a record-breaking 2019!
· Award-winning Training & Development programme right up to Director level in as little as 7 years
· Attractive base salary – OTE £33k+ first year, £45k+ second year, £80k+ third year
· Opportunity to be developed by the BEST consultants/managers in the industry
· Uncapped commission structure
· Michelin-starred Dining experiences – monthly
· Modern City Centre Offices – London Office situated next to the iconic Gherkin, Manchester Office situated in the beautiful St. Peter’s Square and our Leeds Office in the heart of the centre on Park Row
· Weekly, monthly and annual incentives including massages, chance to win a Rolex, mini-breaks and MUCH more
· 5* holiday incentives (South Africa, Thailand, Goa, Mauritius + More)
· Global mobility - opportunity to work in our Hong Kong/ Singapore office
· Regular social and team events
· Princess Royal Training Award – Winner
· ‘Best Medium Sized Recruitment Company’ – Global Recruiter 2018
· ‘Best Specialist Recruitment Business’ – Global Recruiter 2017 & 2018
· Recruiter Awards – Best Back Office Support 2017 & 2018
· FT Future 100 List
· The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for 2016 & 2017
What will you be doing?
· Liaising directly with Gravitas’ Clients and Candidates to identify the best suited pairing using a variety of recruitment techniques
· Acting as an Ambassador for Gravitas to both Clients and Candidates as the most reputable agency of choice
· Hosting networking events and business development with market-leading and industry niche specialists
· Building your reputation as a professional and established recruitment consultant with short- and long-term relationships
· Contribute to a high-performance sales culture and represent Gravitas’ core values in every part of professional life
· Implementing our award-winning training programme and achieving all personal KPI’s
** Apply now for Immediate Consideration for positions in our London/Leeds/Manchester office **
Gravitas Recruitment Group
Gravitas Recruitment Group is a leading international recruitment consultancy, committed to delivering an unrivalled service in placing professionals to our client base.
Sign up for job alerts - its free