|Salary:||20000 to 35000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses|
£20K (up to £35K OTE) | City of London| Permanent
Gravitas Recruitment Group - Graduate Recruitment Consultant (central London)
Are you a graduate, recruiter or do you work in sales? Joining Gravitas could be your perfect next move.
We are a 'Sunday Times' Top 100 Company To Work For' we offer an abundance of benefits, from all-inclusive holidays to lunch clubs, and uncapped commission. Within 6 years we have grown from 2 to 150 consultants and established 5 offices across London, Leeds, Manchester, Singapore and Hong Kong (soon to be New York!)
We are looking for graduates, experienced recruitment consultants or sales people to join our London team.
What you need to know about Gravitas:
* International business and still expanding (Hong Kong, Singapore, New York)
* We live and breathe our core values of Respect, Integrity, Passion and Excellence
* We specialise in IT (Digital, Banking & Insurance, Commercial and Public Sector)
* Gravitas invest heavily into our Consultant Development Programme – a training scheme that is dedicated to constant improvement throughout your career.
As a recruitment consultant you will be taking client briefs, networking with candidates and clients, managing the interview process, negotiating offers and making lots of deals!
We have an intensive bespoke training and development programme, so whether you’re a trainee or business manager – the commitment into advancing your career never stops.
A Gravitas person comes in all shapes and sizes however we all have the same mind set:
* We are passionate about what we do
* We take pride in our work and always go above and beyond
* We work hard and have a great time while doing it
* We celebrate our achievements whilst making A LOT of money
* We are all ambitious and driven individuals
This is an opportunity for you to work closely with the senior management, who place such importance upon training and development that they all personally run the Consultant Development Training Programmes. We firmly believe that all our training should be delivered by individuals who have lead their industry fields.
We are immediately recruiting for up to 8 Recruitment Consultants at all levels - with only 3 positions left. IS THIS YOU? We look for liked minded individuals, who show the same willingness and desire to succeed that is seen within all our employees.
* Positive attitude
* Excellent communication skills
* High commission – no threshold
* Top earners taking home over £120K per year – from less than 3 years in the business)
* Industry leading Incentives
* Recent trips include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
* Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants
* We promote accelerated careers (Promotions based upon your own skill and performance)
If this sounds like you, apply with a copy of your CV for immediate consideration. Interviews taking place next week!
£22,000 to £48,000 plus OTE London, Leeds, Manchester, Birmingham, Reading ASAP
£23k basic, 1st year realistic OTE £40k negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£23,000 + uncapped commission plus benefits London ASAP
£21,000 to £40,000 OTE negotiable plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
23,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£20000 to £40000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£22,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London Ongoing
Competitive International (Europe), India, United States, China, Birmingham 1-Sep-2017
£30,490 rising to £32,963 after 1 year plus benefits London ASAP
£26,000 (plus £2,000 welcome bonus) plus benefits South East ASAP
£25,440 plus benefits Manchester Various
£19k London ASAP
£22000.00 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£18K to £35K OTE plus OTE London ASAP
£24000 to 30000 per annum plus benefits Nationwide 30-Nov-2016
£30,491 (rising to £32,963 after 1 year) London ASAP
competitive plus benefits Nationwide 1-Jul-2017
competitive plus benefits London, East Midlands, Bristol, Cardiff, Chester, Warrington 1-Jul-2017