Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- £20000 to 25000 per annum
- 29th January 2020
- Start date:
- January 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
"Immediate Start Dates" - Specialised, multi-award-winning training scheme that will see ambitious, enthusiastic and driven graduates excel in their recruitment field and be promoted from Trainee Recruitment Consultant to a full 360 Consultant within 3-6 months (average).
The Recruitment Company:
- Specialised in Technology & Communications, working with Fortune 500 organisations
- Founded in 1974, they have grown rapidly with an international presence currently hiring in their headquarters based in Essex
- Offices based in London, Dallas, Dubai, Sydney and more
- Massive global reach, operating across 175 countries
- Multi-award-winning firm, including 'investing in talent awards' they believe heavily in internal growth
What is on offer:
- Tailored "Consultant Development Programme" - a combination of 1 to 1 and team training/workshops to provide you with all the necessary skills to become a Top Billing Consultant
- Opportunities to work with the most prestigious Technology and Consultancies in the industry
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission structure with no threshold giving you the ability to start earning commission from day one
- Team holidays, lunch clubs, uncapped commission & nights out
Successful candidates will:
- Be Confident, commercially aware and money motivated
- Must have previous sales experience
- Possess previous sales experience AND/OR a graduate (2:2 and above) from a top University
- Demonstrate a highly competitive nature and be resilient
- Show previous examples of determination and self-motivation
Successful applicants after the CV vetting stage will receive an unscheduled call from relevant account managers and consultants.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Sign up for job alerts - its free