Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- £18,000 to £35,000 OTE + OTE
- Yorkshire, Leeds
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Graduate Recruitment Consultant | LEEDS | Award winning Graduate Programme
Close your window’s and open a few doors . . .
Are you just back from travelling? Have uni blues kicked in? Are you bored of having no money? Are you ready to jump in to the professional world? If you have an outgoing personality, are good with people and happy to work hard to succeed in life, then Gravitas are interested in speaking with you!
We are looking to take on and train a select handful of graduates to become highly successful and top billing recruitment consultants for our offices across the UK (in the heart of London, Leeds or Manchester) ! All we ask for in return are hard-working individuals, with a positive attitude and a passion to succeed.
WHAT WE OFFER TO YOU?
•Attractive base salary - £18K // First year OTE £35K+, Second Year £50K+, Third Year £80K+
•High commission – no threshold
•Industry leading training and development programme
•Top earners taking home over £150K per year – from less than 3 years in the business
•Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
•Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants
•We promote accelerated careers (Promotions based upon your own skill and performance)
• Princess Royal Training Award - Winner
• 'Best Medium Sized Recruitment Company' - Global Recruiter 2018
• 'Best Specialist Recruitment Business' - Global Recruiter 2017 & 2018
• Recruiter Awards - Best Back Office Support 2017 & 2018
• Listed in the FT Future 100 list
• The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for 2015,16,17,18
• Best Companies 2016
• Recruiter Fast 50 2016
• 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain 2016, 2015
• Recruiter Hot 100 (2014, 2015 and 2016)
• Recruiter's Investing in Talent Awards 2016
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- A degree qualification, OR a strong academic background plus sales experience
• Evidence of previous success e.g. in sales, sports, business or entrepreneurship
• Passion, drive and work ethic to be highly successful
• Excellent communication skills with great rapport and lots of charisma
If this sounds like you and you are interested in joining a growing and evolving meritocratic international firm, please apply online or send in your CV to r.williams@gravitasrecruitmentgroup for immediate consideration. We are shortlisting for interviews now!
For more information, please call Rhona Williams on 0203 640 9852
Sign up for job alerts - its free