Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Competitive basic + bonus
- South West, Bristol
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Atlas Professionals is a market leading, international Company which supplies quality personnel into the on- an offshore oil and gas and renewable energy industries. Our clients are the world’s leading companies of this industry. For our Bristol office we’re looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant/Recruitment Coordinator to join our team.
Do you enjoy a challenge? Do you like to be part of a successful team? And do you have aspirations of progressing your career within an international Company? If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you!
The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Recruiting and selection of Professionals for Client roles.
- Evaluating and developing the performance of our contracted Professionals.
- Using various media to attract new potential Candidates.
- Maintaining up-to-date files of contracted Professionals with all relevant information.
Your responsibilities will further include:
- Evaluating and developing professionals on various levels.
- Managing existing workforce relationships as well as building new relationships, to ensure continued utilization and increased commitment.
- Maintaining the files of contracted Professionals with all relevant documents, including notes of dialogues and meetings.
- Timely flagging of needs of training or education to ensure compliance and possibilities to further career development.
- Frequent appraisals of the contracted Professional.
- Participating in exhibitions and business meetings.
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts on company website, social media.
- Receiving and reviewing applications and short-listing candidates.
- Checking references and suitability of applicants before referral to clients for contract / employment.
- Preparing CV’s and correspondence.
- Occasional administration duties will include database updates and CV writing
- General support in the sales process, which may include Client contact.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to multitask, and a degree in a relevant subject.
You will be fluent in English, both verbal and in written. During the role you will be required to read and understand documents and contracts related to our Professionals. This includes the ability to interface with the Customer, potential Candidates and contracted Professionals. You will be required to work both independently and as part of a team.
Sign up for job alerts - its free