|Location:||South East, London, International (Europe), Egham, Englefield Green|
|Sectors:||Consultancy, Management, Science & Technology, Research & Analysis,|
HCL is a global pioneer in leveraging leading Technology to drive value realisation. By helping our clients undertake and manage large scale change in order to create a step change in their business performance, we are focused on achieving business outcomes and driving predictable results.
Our Project & Programme Management Capability covers all areas of large scale Programme delivery, with the support of dedicated PMO (Project Management Office) Consultants.
We are currently looking to expand our Team with the addition of an exceptional Graduate who can embody our values and develop into a high-performing PMO Consultant.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Excellent academic credentials - minimum 2.1 from top tier university, preferably with a business degree
• Professional - exceptional levels of personal presentation and professionalism
• Flexible - adaptable to different environments, business, cultures and types of work
• Must be able to travel - our work takes us to client sites which could be anywhere in the UK or Europe which may require being away from home Monday to Friday on a constant basis.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills including ability to confidently and articulately present to a wide range of people or groups.
• Self-starter, able to quickly pick up new skills and learn from experienced professionals and both work independently and as part of a team
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Self-driven and motivated with the ability to work independently.
• Strong networking and relationship-building skills.
• The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT).
Responsibilities will include:
• Tracking and reporting on progress against project plans and reporting on variances
• Monitoring programme internal and external dependencies
• Ensure that workstream plans support the Programme plans and resolve/escalate any conflicts. Co-ordinate and resolve
• Work with teams to ensure assumptions, risks & issues are appropriately recorded, updated weekly and escalated where appropriate
• Reporting of benefits realization
• Managing the Quality Assurance process for Project Delivery
• Assist with managing programme budget and resources from an HCL perspective
• Support test planning and preparation
• Defect management during test cycles
• Support gating and readiness processes related to testing
• Tracking Actual Time booked by Project Code
• Reporting Actual Time vs. Budget by Project Code
• Actual Time booked vs. Commercial Cover by Project Code
• Dashboard Reporting Actual vs. Budget vs. Commercial Cover
• Assistance with the Forecasting Process
• Maintenance of account P&L trackers
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
To apply for this job, please click on the "apply now" button.
£23,000 to £40,000 plus OTE South West, London, Bristol ASAP
competitive plus benefits London ASAP
competitive negotiable plus benefits plus expenses London, Central ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus International (Europe), London 1-Sep-2017
£21,775 to £25,398 depending on experience London, United Kingdom ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London ASAP
£19k London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London 3-Jul-2017
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide
Competitive plus benefits London
£28,000 plus benefits South West, London, Scotland
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
£22,000 to £25,000 basic + Commission plus OTE London Ongoing
£18 to 22,000, plus Profit Share pro rata plus share scheme London ASAP
competitive London ASAP
£27,000 + Phone + Laptop + Travel plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
£22,000 to £45,000 plus OTE South East, Central, Slough ASAP
£22,000 to £25,000 basic negotiable London ASAP