|Location:||South East, International (Europe), Egham, Englefield Green|
HCL Axon is a global pioneer in leveraging leading Technology to drive value realisation. By helping our clients undertake and manage large scale change in order to create a step change in their business performance, we are focused on achieving business outcomes and driving predictable results.
Our Project & Programme Management Capability covers all areas of large scale Programme delivery, with the support of dedicated PMO (Project Management Office) Consultants.
We are currently looking to expand our Team with the addition of an exceptional Graduate who can embody our values and develop into a high-performing PMO Consultant.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Excellent academic credentials – minimum 2.1 from top tier university, preferably with a business degree
- Professional – exceptional levels of personal presentation and professionalism
- Flexible – adaptable to different environments, business, cultures and types of work
- Must be able to travel – our work takes us to client sites which could be anywhere in the UK or Europe which may require being away from home Monday to Friday on a constant basis.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills including ability to confidently and articulately present to a wide range of people or groups.
- Self-starter, able to quickly pick up new skills and learn from experienced professionals and both work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Self-driven and motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills.
- The ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PPT).
Responsibilities will include:
- Tracking and reporting on progress against project plans and reporting on variances
- Monitoring programme internal and external dependencies
- Ensure that workstream plans support the Programme plans and resolve/escalate any conflicts. Co-ordinate and resolve
- Work with teams to ensure assumptions, risks & issues are appropriately recorded, updated weekly and escalated where appropriate
- Reporting of benefits realization
- Managing the Quality Assurance process for Project Delivery
- Assist with managing programme budget and resources from an HCL-Axon perspective
- Support test planning and preparation
- Defect management during test cycles
- Support gating and readiness processes related to testing
- Tracking Actual Time booked by Project Code
- Reporting Actual Time vs. Budget by Project Code
- Actual Time booked vs. Commercial Cover by Project Code
- Dashboard Reporting Actual vs. Budget vs. Commercial Cover
- Assistance with the Forecasting Process
- Maintenance of account P&L trackers
HCL AXON is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
competitive plus benefits South East, International (Europe), Egham, Englefield Green ASAP
competitive plus benefits London, Sheffield, East Midlands, Brighton, Bristol, Carlisle, Cambridge, Warrington, Birmingham, Exeter Various
£28,950 plus benefits London 4-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits London Various
Willis Towers Watson Core Business Graduate – Global Services and Solutions (GSS) Graduate Programme - London
Competitive plus benefits London 31-Aug-2017
£23,146 plus benefits Newcastle upon Tyne 4-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits London, Northern Ireland, Nationwide Ongoing
£22,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London Ongoing
£30,490 rising to £32,963 after 1 year plus benefits London ASAP
Competitive International (Europe), India, United States, China, Birmingham 1-Sep-2017
£26,000 (plus £2,000 welcome bonus) plus benefits South East ASAP
£25,440 plus benefits Manchester Various
£19k London ASAP
£20,000 to £23,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£20,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
20000 to 35000 depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses London ASAP
£20,000 to £45,000 plus OTE London, Manchester, Nationwide, Birmingham, Reading ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus South East, Central Various
Competitive plus benefits South East, London, The East Various