|Salary:||£19,305 plus Bonus|
|Sectors:||Customer Service, Management, Retail, Food & Drink & Catering|
We want to make Majestic the only place people think about when they
want to buy wine. So, if you’ve got a passion for wine, customers and
operational excellence, we want you to apply and start an exciting and
ambitious journey to become a Majestic retail leader.
What will I be doing?
Our job at Majestic is to help customers discover and buy wines that
they will love! You’ll start your career at the heart of our business as
a Trainee Manager. Put simply, you’ll spend your time -
Delivering exceptional service to every customer, in-store and out on
deliveries in the van, so they keep coming back.
Using your growing wine wizardry to help us dispel the belief that wine
is a pompous product, bring wine to life and help our customers find and
buy wines they love.
Helping to run a smooth operation, ensuring your store is spick and
span, fully stocked and a great place to shop.
Being a team player and contributing to your store success and sales
Learning. With plenty of hands on experience and regular visits to the
Support Centre, we’ll arm you with all the knowledge you need to become
a future retail guru. As for wine, through training, tastings and study
we’ll give you all the tools and support you need to sit the WSET Level
3, and pass with flying colours to become a fully fledged wine wizard.
Moving on up?
Show us you can do it, and after a successful 12 months and completion
of your WSET 3, you’ll be well on your way to becoming an Assistant
Manager. After 2-3 years you could be managing your very own store.
Is is for me?
Our Trainee Managers come from all walks of life.You could be a fresh
graduate, a seasoned retail professional or looking for a total career
change. But there’s a few things that they all have in common.
At Majestic we are…
- People people. A natural leader, you’re humble, more than happy to
roll your sleeves up and muck in, and you enjoy working hand in hand
within a close-knit team. And of course you like having fun.
- Customer champions. You live, think and breathe customer.
- Wine lovers. You certainly don’t have to be an expert, but you have a
real enthusiasm for learning about wine, and sharing that with our
customers and your team.
- Natural salespeople. People want to buy from you.
- Doers. You have a strong sense of personal responsibility and
accountability. You make things happen.
- Determined. Retail is hard work, it suits active people. You love and
crave working relentlessly hard, and do it with a sparky, gutsy,
- Flexible. So you can take full advantage of the opportunities to
progress by working in different stores.
- Smart. You have a degree or relevant qualification in any subject, or
proven relevant work experience.
- Good drivers. You have held a full driving license (that’s valid in
the UK) for at least 12 months, and are over twenty years old.
- Committed. From working busy weekends to studying for
industry-recognised wine qualifications, it’s a long way from a Monday
to Friday, 9 till 5 desk job.
- Passionate. We’re a customer business, a retail business, a wine
business and a people business. We love all 4, and you will too.
Vacancies in Chippenham, Taunton and Exeter to start end of January 2017.
What you’ll get
- 29 days holiday, including public and bank holidays.
- 20% staff discount, for you and two of our family or friends, free
lunch Fridays and a 16-25 Youth Railcard
- Store bonus schemes and share options where applicable
- Industry Leading Training and WSET Qualification/s, invites to wine
tasting events and educational travel opportunities
- A contributory company Pension Plan
- Free shares to share in the future success of the business
- Life Assurance (3 x salary)
Closing Date 13/12/2016
£19,305 to £21,996 Nationwide 1-Jun-2017
competitive South East, Copthorne, Crawley Down ASAP
competitive Nottingham ASAP
competitive Cambridge ASAP
competitive North West, Stockport ASAP
competitive Birmingham ASAP
£32,500 +£5,000 welcome bonus plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide 1-Aug-2017
Competitive plus benefits London, Northern Ireland, Nationwide Ongoing
£30,160 plus benefits salary review London 1-Sep-2017
Competitive + Company Car + Benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£19k London ASAP
£23,000 to £35,000 OTE plus benefits International (Europe), International Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Leeds, Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£20000.00 per annum plus Bonus Central ASAP
£22,000 to £45,000 OTE plus OTE London, Manchester ASAP
£22,000 to £35,000 OTE plus OTE London, Bristol, Manchester ASAP
20,000 to 35,000 plus OTE London ASAP
competitive North West ASAP