Trainee Lettings Negotiator - Estate Agenct
- £18k per year + commission
- Apply by:
- 25th September 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Property Sales Negotiator
Estate Agent Property Sales Consultant - London Based - £22, 000 - £35, 000pa OTE depending on experience plus car allowance/company car and end of year discretionary profit share.
Basic £18, 000pa
This award winning, privately owned family run business, established since 1977, are looking for an experienced PROPERTY SALES CONSULTANT for their busy and well-established branch in Central London.
- Generating instructions through outbound cold/warm calling
- Matching clients to specific properties and arranging and conducting viewings
- Negotiating offers between both buys and sellers
- Conducting market appraisals
- Managing your own diary effectively
What we are looking for:
- Previous property sales experience
- Cold/warm calling experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Drive and determination with a desire to succeed
- Strong team player with the ability to work alone
- Financially driven
- Proven track record
This is a pivotal role within a busy office, with a great opportunity for long term progression. Our client is looking for a Sales Consultant/Negotiator who is confident, outgoing, enthusiastic, dynamic, target driven and ambitious.
If you strive to do the best in everything you do, then this is the perfect opportunity to join a hugely successful and expanding Estate Agency that always recognises and rewards excellence.
Successful applicants after the CV vetting stage will receive unscheduled call from relevant account managers and consultants.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search has Entry-Level and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
Sign up for job alerts - its free