|Salary:||23000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses|
|Location:||South West, London, North West, Scotland, Bristol, Glasgow, Manchester|
Position: Trainee Investment Banking Headhunter - Corporate Finance
Location: City of London
Salary: £23k (OTE £45,000+ Benefits)
Start date: Immediate
My client is one of the UK's fastest growing recruitment companies with a reputation for excellence amongst their clients and candidates. They specialise in recruiting senior level candidates within a number of professional areas within financial services; Compliance, Investment Banking, Asset Management, Global Custodian, Hedge Fund, Proprietary Trading, Insurance, Consultancy .
The successful candidate will be required to:
• Initiate and run searches from D level upwards in top investment banks and finance houses.
• Work cross border searches in partnership with the New York, Dubai and Hong Kong offices.
• Source, profile, approach and meet with prospective banking candidates.
• Maintain company records and keep the team up to date with expert market information
• Compile market maps, organisational information and in depth company reviews of top investment banks and finance houses.
• Build their own skill set to progress to become a consultant within 12 months.
My client currently has 3 roles at this level.
• £23K basic salary with uncapped commission scheme
• Company sports teams - football, netball
• Company paid team nights out
• All expenses paid High Flyers clubs - luxury weekend breaks away
• Quarterly company holiday targets - destinations include Dubai, New York, Barcelona, Mauritius, Ibiza, Miami
• Healthcare inc - pension scheme, dental, BUPA
• Car Scheme (regional office) VW, Audi through to BMW
• Company rewards tripe - Lunch up the Shard, theatre trips, Rugby games, Ascot Races
• Retail Shopping vouchers of your choice
• Company iPad, laptop, watches
To be considered for this role, you will be;
• A recent graduate (minimum 2.1)
• A competitive, target driven and ambitious individual with a desire to be successful in all areas of your life.
• You will be driven by money and career progression and want to work within an inspirational and success driven sales environment.
If you think you'd be well suited to recruitment and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Faye Barker at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
£22,000 to £25,000 negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
£23,000 – £25,000 up to 50K OTE plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses salary review London ASAP
£22,000 to £25,000 OTE £40k to £55k negotiable depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
£22,500 to £25,000 (OTE £42.5k – 50k) plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus plus expenses London ASAP
23k Basic negotiable plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
22k Basic, 40k OTE plus stock options plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus salary review London ASAP
£25000 to £100000 per annum plus Bonus London ASAP
£25000 to £60000 per annum plus Bonus London ASAP
£22,500 to £26,000 (OTE £60,000 Y1) plus OTE South West, London, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Nationwide ASAP
Base Salary £26,000 to OTE £70,000 plus OTE South West, London, Liverpool, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester ASAP
£22000 to £40000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£21000 to £40000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus plus unpaid London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide ASAP
£40,000 plus salary review plus benefits plus expenses London, Barbican Various
£24,000 to £27,000 plus benefits London Various
£22,000 to £24,500 location weighting plus benefits plus Bonus Nationwide Ongoing
£23,500 plus benefits plus OTE plus expenses Nationwide ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Glasgow, Scotland, Leeds, Yorkshire, Nationwide Various
£25,000 plus benefits plus Bonus London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
Competitive plus benefits London ASAP
£24,000 plus benefits London ASAP
£22,000 + bonus scheme plus benefits Central, Oxford ASAP
Competitive plus benefits plus Bonus salary review Isle of Man 1-May-2017