Trainee Insolvency Administrator - London
- £18,000 to £23,000 plus benefits
- Apply by:
- 31st May 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
UHY Hacker Young is a Top 15 firm of Chartered Accountants based near Tower Hill in the City. We are ambitious people, united in our mission to be exceptional accountants and business advisers delivering seamlessly integrated client service.
This is a great opportunity for an insolvency administrator looking to develop a greater understanding and exposure to all types of corporate insolvencies.
The successful candidate will have their own caseload which they will deal with from cradle to grave.
• Managing case load consists of Creditors and Members Voluntary Liquidations, Administrations (trading and non-trading), Company Voluntary Arrangements and personal insolvency including Individual Voluntary Arrangements and Bankruptcies
• Attending client meetings with manager/partner
• Maintain fully accurate case files, ensuring they meet with statutory requirements
• Effective communication with a range of stakeholders (internal & external) creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professionals.
• Good standard of education is essential
• Ideally 1-3 years’ experience working on formal insolvency appointments
• Proven success managing a varied corporate caseload
• Confident and good communication skills
• Professional manner including good interpersonal, telephone and letter writing skills
• Takes responsibility for work tasks and quality, managing own workload and deadlines
• Working knowledge of IPS, Word and basic Excel will be essential
• Well researched, enthusiastic and knowledgeable on the job vacancy and UHY.
• Working arrangements
The working week is 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday) to be worked from 9.30am to 5.30pm with occasionally some flexibility of hours to meet specific work demands.
• TOIL (Time off in Lieu) for overtime;
• 28 days’ holiday (including bank holidays);
• Discretionary Christmas shutdown not counted as part of holiday entitlement;
• The ability to ‘purchase’ extra days’ leave in salary sacrifice;
• Private medical insurance at discounted rates;
• Private dental cover at discounted rates;
• Subsidised corporate gym membership at Fitness First;
• Life assurance (4x salary);
• Season ticket loan (for travel);
• Enhanced maternity and paternity policies.
Sign up for job alerts - its free