|Salary:||£20K basic per annum + OTE £50K 1st YEAR|
Trainee Headhunter / Recruiter
£23,000/annum, OTE £40k-£60k
Ambitious, Professional, Career Driven Graduates!
City of London
Our client is a leading Executive Search/Recruitment firm and are currently looking for 2 Trainee Headhunter’s to join their financial desk. You DO NOT need any exposure to the finance industry but this is the industry you will be working in. You will be joining a warm desk with a plethora of client’s already on board that you can start working with straight away making this an extremely lucrative desk for those graduates with the right attitude.
The company have grown year on year since their inception in 2012 and currently have offices in Liverpool Street, New York and Berlin. Whilst this position will require you to be in London for at least a year there are vast opportunities to join their overseas offices thereafter.
They offer an award-winning training programme which is completed in-house with guidance from both MD’s with a combined 35 years in the industry. They have 3 companywide holiday targets per year with recent destinations include Ibiza, Miami and Amsterdam! They also run several competitions throughout the year for Michelin star lunches / race days / spa days / sports days and various others.
- Applicants should be prepared that this is a fast-paced phone based Sales position!
- Headhunting / sourcing candidates for specific roles via job-boards, LinkedIn, Social Media
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients as well as bringing in new business via cold calling and lead generation
- Agreeing business terms with new clients and ensuring rules of engagement
- Meeting clients where necessary to maintain/secure business
- Preparing candidates for interview and relaying feedback thereafter
- Closing deals
- 2015/2016 Graduate with a real desire to SUCCEED
- Ambitious with clear goals
- Money motivated – the company’s top biller is currently earning £140k after 4 years!!
- Competitive nature
- Willing to go the extra mile – this will NOT be a 9-5 job
- Resilient - recruitment will be extremely hard work and whilst this is a warm desk it won’t come easy!
- Confident and professional – you will need to be able to hold your own when meetings Director level clients.
- Excellent commission structure offering a sliding scale / the more you bill the more you take home
- Holiday targets as mentioned above
- Pension Scheme
- Gym Membership
- Various trips and company nights out with all expenses paid
All in all, this is a brilliant opportunity to join a young and ambitious company with like-minded individuals where YOU are responsible for your own earnings!! If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply for immediate consideration!
At the Grad Society we are a leading specialist graduate recruitment agency with over 15 years of sales and recruitment experience.
When you join The Grad Society we make sure your aspirations are met by placing you with only the highest calibre of leading sales and recruitment firms across the UK.
At The Grad Society we open doors for ambitious graduates who are looking to start a challenging and financially rewarding career. We are passionate about what we do and pride ourselves on enhancing the recruitment experience by providing support and guidance throughout the process.
Our success is our dedicated team of specialist consultants who have all started in the industry as new graduates and therefore understand the importance of being placed in the right company with a culture that conforms to your values.
£23,000/annum, OTE £40k to £60k plus Bonus London ASAP
£21,000/annum, OTE £40 to £45k! London ASAP
23,000 per annum + benefits plus benefits London ASAP
£24000 to £45000 per annum plus OTE plus Bonus plus share scheme Central 9-Dec-2016
£18K Basic £32K OTE Yorkshire ASAP
24k basic / £32k OTE uncapped plus OTE South East ASAP
£20,000 plus OTE London ASAP
£24,000 basic. Earn £100k+ in just 3 yrs depending on experience plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London Various
£26,000 plus benefits South West, Nationwide 17-Oct-2016
Competitive plus expenses London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits Nationwide Ongoing
£24, 500 plus benefits salary review Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£19k London ASAP
Up to £19,968 PA subject to location plus benefits Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
23,000 plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London ASAP
c. £20,000 to £25,000 per annum plus benefits South East, London, Nationwide 1-Sep-2017
£10.00 per hour London ASAP
Competitive plus benefits London, Northern Ireland, Nationwide Ongoing
Competitive plus benefits London, Nationwide Ongoing