Trainee Graduate Sales Consultant - Data and Software
Up to £24,000 Per Annum + Uncapped Commission
Are you interested in developing an amazing sales career with a leading global data and software consultancy?
This established data and software consultancy has over 40 years of experience in the distribution of high impact solutions to an outstanding and diverse client list. As a Trainee Graduate Sales Consultant, you will be working as part of this experienced sales team in a close, friendly and supportive environment. With a structured career path, driven by achievement, this role presents a great opportunity for learning and development for you to shape a successful sales career. You will be based in the West London office. The company considers employees valuable as they stand at the forefront so are given great benefits such as a fully subsidised on site gym in addition, opportunities to travel and work internationally due to the company's global branding.
* Develop and build new relationships with key decision makers in blue chip and medium sized businesses across multiple sectors to create the greatest opportunity to achieve and exceed targets.
* Deliver and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets to receive amazing bonuses and rewards.
* Take ownership and provide open or tailored programme solutions by utilising a consultative approach and showcasing a high-level, personalised service to clients.
* Proactively acquire new business through marketing channels and warm leads as well as liaising with existing clients in order to generate higher revenue by employing your up selling skills.
* Develop autonomy through full training and support from the experienced sales team, providing you with the necessary skills required to ensure your success.
* Ideally a graduate calibre individual who can demonstrate excellent communication skills, motivation, drive and an attitude to go the extra mile
* Being sales and results driven will aid you in maximising all sales opportunities to ensure progression and development both within the role and company.
* A presentable and confident communicator will allow you to interact on a highly professional level through varied channels to attract new and existing clients and create long standing relationships.
* As an adaptable solution finder, you'll possess a proficiency in providing the best prospects for clients
* Looking for a challenge, you'll have the desire to develop skills and build a sales career in a friendly supportive team.
CALL TO ACTION
If this role sounds like an exciting opportunity and the next step towards a thriving sales career, click the apply button now!
£24000.00 to £26000.00 per annum depending on experience plus benefits plus Bonus London
£25000.00 to £32000.00 per annum plus benefits plus OTE plus Bonus London
£20000.00 to £23000.00 per annum plus benefits plus OTE London
£22000.00 to £24000.00 per annum plus benefits plus OTE London
£26000 to £30000 per annum plus OTE London ASAP
£20000 to £35000 + uncapped commission plus benefits plus OTE Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
£20,000 + Uncapped Commission plus benefits plus OTE Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP
£21,000 + uncapped commission plus benefits plus OTE North West, Manchester ASAP
£21,000 to £26,000 (OTE £50,000 Y1) depending on experience plus OTE South West, London, West Midlands, Central London, Bristol, North West, Leeds, Yorkshire, Manchester, Birmingham ASAP
£20,000 + Uncapped Commission plus benefits Leeds, Yorkshire ASAP