Trainee Estate Agent - Lettings Negotiator
- £23000 to 45000 per annum, Commission + Bonus & Conpany Car
- 30th March 2020
- Start date:
- March 2020
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Estate Agent - Lettings Negotiator
- Company Car (Fiat 500 + ongoing competitive car targets)
- £100 Petrol allowance
- Company iPhone
- Incentive trips, dinners and company gatherings
- Great training and growth platform (including 250 hours of hands on training in your first year)
Our client is a dynamic letting agency with three sites across south west London; Wimbledon, Battersea and Earlsfield with an experienced property management team. Our client provides the highest quality and most professional service within the industry.
The role of a Lettings Agent:
- Registering applicants and matching them with properties available
- Arranging and attending/conducting viewings
- Providing landlords with full viewing feedback
- Negotiating terms between applicants and landlords
- Providing excellent customer service
Successful Letting Negotiator Applicants will:
- Be 21 or over (insurance purposes, younger applicants will not be considered)
- Have a full driver License and have driven in the UK for at least 6 months.
- Be degree educated
- Be confident with a strong work ethic
- Be self-motivated with a hunger to succeed
- Highly competitive (sporting achievements are preferred)
If this role is of interest of to you please apply as soon as possible, successful applicants will receive an unscheduled call from relevant account managers and consultants. If you would like to be considered for one of these roles you must speak with a member of our team.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...
Sign up for job alerts - its free