Trainee Estate Agent – Immediate Start (Foxtons)
- £24,500 +Uncapped commission+company car + benefits + expenses
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
At Foxtons we are hiring exceptional calibre graduates to join our top performing teams across London and Surrey.
Are you an ambitious salesperson looking to build a career in one of the UK's most dynamic and fast-paced industries? If you’re enthusiastic, people-orientated and pride yourself on a commitment to service with a professional approach then you could enjoy a career as a Foxtons Estate Agent, in our Sales, Lettings or New Homes & Investments divisions. There is no doubt that this is a consultative sales career where your knowledge and work ethic will determine your success.
It is the attitude and determination of all Foxtons Estate Agents that has enabled us to revolutionise traditional estate agency.
What’s involved as an Estate Agent?
• Dividing your time between our dynamic café-style offices and being out and about on viewings
• Building relationships with buyers and tenants to gain a thorough understanding of their requirements
• Conducting viewings on the thousands of properties on our register
• Keeping vendors and landlords constantly updated, handling negotiations and queries
• Overseeing and managing, with the help of your manager and valuer, the entire property transaction as swiftly as possible
• Dealing with solicitors, the signing of contracts and the most rewarding part of the job - handing over the keys!
What’s it going to take to join the Foxton’s team as a graduate?
Not only are we looking for exceptionally passionate graduates, but we are looking for candidates from a broad range of degree disciplines, work experience and extracurricular interests that are reflective of the city that we work in.
What can Foxtons offer you?
• Continuous training throughout your career – so you don’t need experience!
• Competitive basic salary & commission structure
• Fully expensed company car, iPhone & operating costs
• Ongoing mentoring and professional development
• Meaningful career progression
• Fast-track opportunities
• Vibrant company culture including paid-for social events
• Incentives including international all expenses paid weekends away
• Industry leading enhanced parental leave package
• Diversity and inclusion networks
Through the interview process we will determine which part of the business will best suit your skill set and allow you to flourish in your Foxtons career.
Hours: Monday’s & Friday’s 8:40am – 6:00pm, Tuesday – Thursday 8:40am – 8pm (Viewing’s dependant), every other Saturday 9:00am – 4pm.
Salary: Excellent starting salary £24,500 with opportunities for uncapped commission.
Expenses: Monthly allowance to cover mobile phone bill & parking at your office.
Long Service Rewards: We recognise, celebrate and thank our employees for their length of service with us, throughout their career.
Free Flu Vaccination: You’ll have the opportunity to receive a flu jab in those wintery months.
Holidays: 28 days per annum (including Bank Holidays) increasing after 12-mths service.
Location: Based in one of our 61 branches across London.
Requirements: Full UK or EU Driver’s licence
Foxtons has been transforming estate agency for over thirty years. We have established ourselves as the most recognisable brand in the London residential real estate market.
Foxtons (2019) Interview Reviews
15 June 2018
Why you chose to study the modules you did at university? What do you do in your spare time? About my pervious work on my CV? Why I want to work in property? Why did I apply...
13 June 2017
My interview with Foxtons was an overall pleasant and professional experience. Prior to the interview, I received an automatic confirmation email which gave in detail the...
03 June 2017
After applying to the role of Property Manager at Foxtons, I recieved a response after three weeks inviting me to attend a video interview. I was tasked to read various questions...
Sign up for job alerts - its free