Trainee Contract Compliance Officer - French/German Speaker
- £20,000 to £22,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus share scheme
- London, Central London
- Apply by:
- 23rd July 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
French or German language speakers! Learn directly from our Head of Contracts & Compliance in a fun, fast paced, international business with in house training & transparent career progression. Learn to successfully negotiate contracts, advise clients & contractors on contractual issues, deliver training to our sales consultants across the group and lots more!
LHi Group is an award winning, privately owned international recruitment agency with modern & fun offices in London, Manchester, New York, Santa Monica, Paris & Munich.
We are currently looking to hire a Trainee Contract Compliance Officer for our growing Operations team to mainly support our rapidly expanding international business. This is an ideal environment for someone who wants to be part of an ambitious and growing business, has a passion for best practice and a genuine interest in compliance and all things contract!
In particular we are looking for someone to be at the forefront of our Compliance and Contracts area. As an ideal candidate for this role you are either a recent graduate with a focus on either Legal or Business Administration or you have worked in a similar role before within a recruitment agency.
You will be responsible for:
· Reviewing and drawing up contracts sometimes under strict deadlines following successful negotiation
· Liaising with Sales Team on new placement processes, following up outstanding paper work to make sure candidates are fully compliant with client requirements
· Implementing new structures and work on continuous process improvement projects in regards to contractor compliance
· Stay up to date with legal developments such as AWR concerning contractor compliance
· Liaising with and validating payroll companies and monitoring adherence to PSL
· Completing regular internal compliance audits
· Deliver training to the business
· Liaise with our international contractor base
· Advise contractors and clients on contractual issues
· Ideally Degree level (Legal or Business Administration)
· process / best practice driven
· proactive communicator
· high attention to detail
· able to work independently and towards deadlines
· interest in legal and financial topics and processes
· willingness to learn and progress
In your role you will be reporting to the Head of Contracts & Compliance. Ongoing training, support and career development will be provided.
For someone with the hunger to succeed, a passion for best practise and operations processes and with an ambition to create a niche of their own within a business this is exactly the right time to join our operations team at LHi Group as we are growing at an exciting pace.
If this has peaked your interest, apply today! #choosetobedifferent
Sign up for job alerts - its free