Trainee Business Development Executive- graduatejobs.com - London
- £20,000 to 25,000 depending on experience + OTE + bonus
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Salary: £20,000- £25,000 + benefits + bonus
Start date: ASAP
graduatejobs.com is now entering into its 18th year and has become the UK’s largest independent job board. Join their small team and make a huge impact!
Overall purpose of the job
They are looking for a confident individual to work alongside like minded people in winning and managing new accounts with clients. You will be offering tailored packages, showcasing the jobs they have to offer and ensuring a fantastic return-on-investment for clients.
You will need to be proactive and capture new business through marketing channels as well as using varied online and offline new business development methods.
Full training and support will be given so it does not matter if you have no experience in this field. Experience of part-time work and actively participating in societies is greatly appreciated.
Any degree discipline is welcome
The roles and responsibilities include:
• Managing accounts
• Building and developing relationships with clients
• Be a first point of contact for prospective clients
• Be able to work independently within a small team
• Be personable and professional
• Great communication skills (verbal and written)
• Attention to detail
• Be responsible for publishing content onto the site
• Work closely with the clients about scheduling when jobs become live
• Edit campaigns quickly when amends are required by clients
• Form positive relationships with clients
• Attend graduate and fresher's fairs when required
Submit your CV now to join the amazing graduatejobs.com team - we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Sign up for job alerts - its free