Trainee Business Development Executive
Opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an established Framework approved, leading healthcare recruitment business providing allied healthcare professionals and nurses for short- and long-term contracts throughout the UK utilising a global pipeline.
What you can expect from us:
- A rewarding career within a growing business with over ten years’ experience passionate about quality and customer service, located in central London
- Pride in knowing you are making a positive contribution to support the healthcare sector
- Competitive salary and uncapped bonus structure once probation passed
- Investment to support your growth and progression
- One-to-one mentoring and coaching
- Optimise Health Plan to support your health and wellbeing
- Discounted gym membership
- Monthly Spin the Wheel competitions
- Annual Company Summer events & Director Days Out
Key Results Area
- To achieve and exceed all targets and company standards of performance.
- Oversee the administration of business development opportunities pipeline, support and shape projects, winning bids and service level agreements.
- Continually develop and grow Globe Locum’s market presence and reputation whilst building your knowledge and understanding of the healthcare sector in order to enhance your personal credibility to support the provision of recruitment services.
- Provide general support for the Business Development Manager, Contracts/Operations Manager and Directors
- Attend monthly/quarterly client account review meetings as/if required
- Deputise for Business Development Manager, to undertake pre-payroll and rate care checks, as required
- Quality administration support for business projects, bids, tenders and service level agreements
- Management of our CRM, Eclipse, ensuring data accuracy, compliance with GDPR and generation of relevant reports/MI as required
- Attend internal credit control meetings and assist credit control with any debtors as required
- Oversee the administration of opportunities pipeline, support and shape winning bids and service level agreements.
- Monitor tender portals for notification of new opportunities and retenders of current contracts
- Maintain a contracts database tracking contract review, signature, duration, status, extensions
- Ensure adherence to best practice operational recruitment processes to maintain commercial, legal, financial, data protection requirements.
- Commitment to equal opportunities
- Project/administration management
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and rapport building skills
- Proficient written communication and report writing skills
- Ability to problem-solve, overcome objections and be solutions focused
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, excellent time management and organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail, numeracy and excellent mathematical skills
- Effective team working
- Self-motivated, creative and innovative
- Administration/project management
- Sales, marketing or customer service
- Competent user of IT, including Microsoft outlook, word, excel, PowerPoint
- Experience working in the healthcare recruitment sector – desirable
Globe Locums are the UK's leading international specialist healthcare recruitment agency. Our recruiters have been an integral part of the supply chain during the Covid crisis.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :sales jobs london recruitment jobs london trainee business development executive globe locums
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Data Management Consultant – paid to train
£34k Starting Salary
Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2022 - Central London
£30,000 to £40,000 OTE
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
£24,000 to 40,000 OTE year one
Spencer Ogden Ltd
London, International, International (Europe)
Graduate Business Intelligence Consultant
London, Scotland, Yorkshire, Glasgow, Leeds
Entry Level Recruitment Consultant - London - Hiring Now!
£20,000 to £45,000+
London, North West, International (Europe), Manchester
Halo Service Solutions
The East, Stowmarket, Stowupland