My client is a fast-growing brokerage based in London; and they are looking to rapidly expand their business.
Applicants with some experience in following areas are highly desirable; regulated backgrounds, media, telesales, commodities, field sales etc.
Experienced is ideally wanted, although if you have a strong sales background and are sharp on the phone, we want to hear from you too.
The office is a mature environment with ambitious employees.
As part of the team you will initially be responsible for bringing on new business for the senior traders in the company through actively calling leads provided by a variety of financial services promotions.
Our client offers an extremely high level of service to clients, we need individuals who are articulate, hardworking and have experience with selling to and fostering good relationships with high net worth individuals.
If the candidate is successful in these aspects of the role then responsibilities will include:
- Passing the relevant exams to become qualified to trade the financial markets
- Build a book of clients to begin trading alongside the head trader
The right candidate can also expect in time to have a sales team around themselves, helping to build a larger book.
- We are sourcing individuals for junior and senior roles with a strong and proven interest in sales trading. Relevant sales trading experience combined with a solid academic background is desirable.
- The minimum academic requirements for the senior position are the Level 4 RDR Regulations, Derivatives and Investment & Risk Exams.
- Junior sales positions do not require the Level 4 RDR Qualifications.
- The candidates must therefore be highly motivated with a track record of success, with an ethos of Treating Customers Fairly.
Successful applicants after the CV vetting stage will receive an unscheduled call from relevant account managers and consultants.
Buchanan Search, through rapid organic growth, is now a market leading recruitment firm and a top supplier to a number of clients including FTSE listed firms.
Buchanan Search's team of consultants come from a variety of backgrounds, but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients & candidates.
Buchanan Search has Graduate and Executive Practices which operate tailored recruitment methodologies. They focus across the Sales, Recruitment, Executive Search, Business Intelligence, Consultancy, Engineering, Technology and Global Markets sectors.
Buchanan Search Limited
Buchanan Search's team of Consultants come from a variety of backgrounds but all subscribe to the company ethos of Understanding, Advising and Delivering for our clients.
Buchanan Search Limited Interview Reviews
11 June 2018
The interview took place in a relatively relaxed atmosphere; one on one chat around a small table overlooking the sights of London. Went through my past experiences and was...
10 November 2017
Applied online by sending my CV, about three days later I received a call and had a telephone interview. I was asked questions such as why I applied for this particular position...
20 June 2017
The interview was conducted over the phone. The company responded to my job application on the date that the application was sent. The individual that I spoke to was very useful...