Trainee Accounts Manager
Salary: £25,000 + uncapped commission (£6000 year 1 OTE)
Sector: Manufacturing and Trading (retail)
Start date: April 2023
This is an amazing opportunity to join a family run, retail traders, who have been supplying good to retail stores across the UK and Europe for over 15 years!
Founded in 2006, my client has been growing and developing ever since, on a mission to become the number 1 supplier to retail stores around Europe.
They supply toys, games, homeware, stationery, books and so much more…
Their office is located in Blackburn, where you'll be working alongside the Head of Sales, directly!
However, after the first few months of settling in, you’ll be out on the road (or in the air), meeting clients F2F to present and showcase the products you can offer, or trying to grow your list of accounts at tradeshows.
This is a family run business, so they want someone who wants to paint their own path and has that entrepreneurial mindset. Your future in this company, can very easily be directed depending on the areas you’re thriving in/enjoying.
Benefits/What You Get:
- Basic salary of £25,000...which is well above average for similar roles
- Average commission in year one is £31,000, but this is uncapped and there is no reason why you shouldn’t make more
- Direct onboarding and training from the Head of Sales, who will be working directly with 1-2-1 every single day
- Training on the job is widely encouraged, however their will be an element of ‘classroom’ based training when you join
- Attain a thorough knowledge of the business itself, the industry and their clients – become a market expert
- Create a pipeline of business through proactively calling, or ideally meeting your clients F2F to sell to them
- Attend tradeshows in the UK and around the world (this year they’re going to Dubai, Vienna, Holland and LA)
- Build rapport with key decision makers to give the ultimate experience
- Update the company database and be 100% compliant
The Ideal Candidate:
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ambitious and driven – the want to hit targets and progress
- Confident - they want outgoing personalities, not robots!
- The want to become a super successful sales professional
With this role starting in April, apply today!
This Is Prime
Here at Prime we're on a mission to change the perception of Sales and Recruitment and make them a career path of choice for young people.
Elsewhere on graduatejobs
Related :trainee accounts manager sales sdr bde graduate account executive prime
People who applied for this job also applied for:
Graduate Management Trainee - Nationwide
MDS Graduate Scheme - Nationwide
Local Government Graduate Finance Programme
Finance The Future
KPMG 2023 Vacation Programmes - West Midlands
EY Finance Modelling Graduate Programme - London
Betfair Commercial Graduate Programme
London, Republic of Ireland