TPP - Technical Operations Graduate (No Experience Required)
- £32,000 plus benefits
- Yorkshire, Leeds
- Apply by:
- 31st October 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
Our technical operations team are seeking to recruit graduates and experienced professionals who are looking to join a fast paced innovative company.
This role involves managing and supporting an IT infrastructure on an international level, this will include:
• Database management
• Database, hardware and network performance tuning
• Installation and administration of servers
• Management and configuration of switches, firewalls and routers
• Managing data centre infrastructure
• Application and infrastructure security testing
• End to end resolution on technical issues
You will be working closely with TPP Developers ensuring the SystmOne solution remains available and runs as fast as possible for our end users. You may also interact with clients both in the UK and internationally.
Salary and Benefits:
We will give you an excellent starting salary of £32,000 with outstanding annual pay reviews. At TPP, your salary will increase rapidly during your time at the company.
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
• BUPA Health, Dental and Travel cover (after six months of employment)
• Fantastic holiday entitlement
• Regular social events
• Opportunities to travel internationally
• Pub Fridays
• Life insurance
• And many more…
To read what it's like to work at TPP and to see our full list of benefits, visit our website.
TPP is a market leading UK based IT company, dedicated to delivering innovative software solutions to the UK healthcare industry. After 18 years of success, TPP is now looking to expand our offering to deliver connected care to new markets abroad.
For the past two years we have placed first in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies To Work For, as well as being listed in this for the past six years. We establish and maintain excellent working relationships with all levels of government and international health care organisations.
• A 2:1 or higher in a computer related degree
• Apassion for computing and new technologies & competent knowledge of general computing
• Be a natural problem solver
• Excellent communication skills - verbal and written, with the ability to liaise internally and externally with contacts at all levels
• The ability to work within strict deadlines and under pressure
• The ability to think broadly and have an aptitude to learn quickly
• Experience managing and performance tuning databases
• Network TCP/IP troubleshooting
• Using virtualisation technologies
• Hardware resolution (desktop/servers)
• IT security conscious
A second language and UK driving licence is advantageous, but not essential. All applicants should be prepared to learn to drive if they do not currently hold a driving licence. A full DBS check will be carried out prior to starting at TPP.
To apply, email your CV and covering letter by clicking Apply Now. When applying, please specify:
• Which university you attended
• All qualifications you have received (from A level to degree)
• What languages you are fluent in (if any)
Please note: We reimburse applicants for travel to and from interviews
Note that due to the high volume of applications, candidates failing to pass the initial selection will not be notified. Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks.
Sign up for job alerts - its free