TPP - Technical Operations Graduate
- £32,000 to £40,000 plus benefits
- Yorkshire, Leeds
- Apply by:
- 20th December 2018
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
The Technical Operations team are responsible for the design and maintenance of the company’s technical infrastructure. The role involves:
• Database Administration
• Server Management
• Technical Research & Development
• Infrastructure Engineering
• Performance and Capacity Management
We are looking for people with a passion for computing and an interest in the latest software and hardware technologies.
TPP is a market leading UK based IT company, dedicated to delivering innovative software solutions to the UK healthcare industry. After 21 years of success, we now operate on an international scale with projects ongoing across the Middle East and China.
TPP has been consistently recognised as an outstanding graduate employer. In 2014 and 2015 we placed first in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies To Work For and we were named Top Company For Graduates To Work For in 2016/17 by The JobCrowd. Most recently, we were in the top 100 Graduate Employers in 2018 by The Times.
Salary and Benefits
We will give you an excellent starting salary of £32,000 - £40,000 (depending on experience) with outstanding annual pay reviews. Your salary will increase rapidly during your time at the company.
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
• Pub Fridays
• £200 birthday meal allowance
• Fantastic holiday entitlement
• Regular social events
• Opportunities to travel internationally
• Life insurance
• BUPA Health, Dental and Travel cover
To read what it’s like to work at TPP and to see our full list of benefits, visit www.tpp-uk.com/careers
• Predicted 2:1 or above in a computer related degree
• Minimum of ABB at A-level including either Maths or IT
To apply, email your CV via the apply now button. When applying, please
• Which university you attended
• Your degree classification
• All individual GCSE and A Level subjects and grades
• Where you heard about the job
Note that due to the high volume of applications, candidates failing to pass the initial selection will not be notified. Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. We reimburse applicants for travel to and from interviews. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.
Please note: The closing date for applications is 20th December 2019
Sign up for job alerts - its free