TPP - Software Developer - £45,000
- £45,000 + benefits
- Yorkshire, Leeds
- Apply by:
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
No coding experience required.
We’re looking for bright and geeky graduates to join our Software Developer team. No experience is required, and many of our successful applicants have never programmed before. If you think logically and enjoy problem solving, then you have the potential to become a great developer.
A career at TPP will challenge you every day. In your first few weeks you will be solving real-world problems as you help to develop software used by healthcare professionals and patients across the world.
You’ll be part of an agile development team, working on one of the largest real-time databases in the world. You’ll work on a wide variety of projects, ranging from AI assisting clinicians with early diagnosis of cancer to an iOS app helping patients manage their diabetes.
Developers at TPP are involved in the full software cycle, and work closely with all teams across the company to scope out new projects and design, develop and deploy our products.
TPP is a market leading UK based IT company, dedicated to delivering innovative software solutions to the UK healthcare industry. After 22 years of success, we now operate on an international scale with projects ongoing across the Middle East and China.
TPP has been consistently recognised as an outstanding graduate employer. In 2014 and 2015 we placed first in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies To Work For and we were named Top Company For Graduates To Work For in 2017/18 by The JobCrowd. Most recently, we were in the top 100 Graduate Employers in 2018 by The Times.
Salary and Benefits
We will give you an excellent starting salary of £45,000 with outstanding annual pay reviews. Your salary will increase rapidly during your time at the company.
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
- Pub Fridays
• £200 birthday meal allowance
• Fantastic holiday entitlement
• Regular social events
• Opportunities to travel internationally
• Life insurance
• BUPA Health, Dental and Travel cover
To read what it’s like to work at TPP and to see our full list of benefits, visit the tpp website.
- Predicted 2:1 or above at degree level
• Minimum of A*AA at A-level (including an A* in Maths)
• See below for equivalent grades.
• To apply, please visit https://tpp-careers.com/roles/software-developer/ and book on to a Logic and Reasoning test nearest to your location.
• Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.
• GPA of 3.5 or above
• 39 or above in the International Baccalaureate
• GPA of 4.0 or above
• 560 or above in Gaokao Arts
• 600 or above in Gaokao Science
Please note: The closing date for applications is 20th December 2020
Sign up for job alerts - its free