TPP - Marketing and Communications
- Yorkshire, Nationwide, Leeds
- Apply by:
- 18th April 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
TPP’s Marketing and Communications team are the voice of the company, managing all aspects of our external image. You will be responsible for developing the company’s global brand and communicating how our technology can transform people’s lives. Recent projects have included marketing campaigns in China, speech writing for an international TEDx conference, organising a government trade mission in India, and running a royal visit to our headquarters. We’re looking for someone who is keen to take on an exciting challenge where their opinion can really make a difference. You will have an interest in current affairs, technology, and healthcare. Experience in marketing would be beneficial, but is not required.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Marketing campaigns
• Company branding
• Trade missions, events and VIP visits
• Coordinating communications with governments
• Product literature, company website, press releases and case studies
• Social media
TPP is a market leading UK based IT company, dedicated to delivering innovative software solutions to the UK healthcare industry. After 21 years of success, we now operate on an international scale with projects ongoing across the Middle East and China.
TPP has been consistently recognised as an outstanding graduate employer. In 2014 and 2015 we placed first in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies To Work For and we were named Top Company For Graduates To Work For in 2016/17 by The JobCrowd. Most recently, we were in the top 100 Graduate Employers in 2018 for The Times.
Salary and Benefits
We will give you an excellent starting salary of £45,000 with outstanding annual pay reviews. Your salary will increase rapidly during your time at the company.
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
• Pub Fridays
• £200 birthday meal allowance
• Fantastic holiday entitlement
• Regular social events
• Opportunities to travel internationally
• Life insurance
• BUPA Health, Dental and Travel cover
To read what it’s like to work at TPP and to see our full list of benefits, visit www.tpp-careers.com
• Predicted 2:1 or above at degree level
• Minimum of A*AA at A-level
See below for equivalent grades.
To apply, email your CV via the apply now button. When applying, please
• Which university you attended
• Your degree classification
• All individual GCSE and A Level subjects and grades
• Where you heard about the job
Note that due to the high volume of applications, candidates failing to pass the initial selection will not be notified. Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. We reimburse applicants for travel to and from interviews. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.
• GPA of 3.5 or above
• 39 or above in the International Baccalaureate
• GPA of 4.0 or above
• 560 or above in Gaokao Arts
• 600 or above in Gaokao Science
Please note: The closing date for applications is 30th March 2019
Sign up for job alerts - its free