TPP - Communications Manager
- Yorkshire, Nationwide, Leeds
- Apply by:
- 31st March 2019
- Start date:
- Job type:
- Graduate job
TPP has an opportunity for an intelligent and talented graduate to join our Marketing and Communications team based in Leeds.
The Marketing and Communications role is incredibly diverse, exciting
and challenging. Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Designing promotional material including product literature, marketing campaigns, press releases, and national and international case studies.
• Liaising with key press and communications contacts, and working with the Account Managers to maintain our high-level UK and international relationships.
• Organising and managing VIP visits, meetings, and healthcare events, both in the UK and internationally.
• Engaging with our customers to drive and promote national initiatives.
The Marketing and Communications team is highly collaborative; you will be involved in a wide variety of projects and will work alongside all teams across the company. The role will require some travel around the UK, and candidates will also have the opportunity to be involved in our international work.
TPP is a market leading UK based IT company, dedicated to delivering innovative software solutions to the UK healthcare industry. After 21 years of success, we now operate on an international scale with projects ongoing across the Middle East and China.
TPP has been consistently recognised as an outstanding graduate employer. In 2014 and 2015 we placed first in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies To Work For. Most recently, we were named ‘Top Company For Graduates To Work For’ 2016/17 by The JobCrowd.
Salary and Benefits
We will give you an excellent starting salary of £45,000 with outstanding annual pay reviews. Your salary will increase rapidly during your time at the company.
You will also receive a range of benefits, including:
- Fantastic holiday entitlement
• Regular social events
• Opportunities to travel internationally
• Pub Fridays
• £200 birthday meal allowance
• Life insurance
• BUPA Health, Dental and Travel cover
To read what it’s like to work at TPP and to see our full list of benefits, visit www.tpp-uk.com/careers
- 2:1 or higher at degree level
• A minimum of A*AA at A level
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• An enthusiastic and outgoing attitude
• Fantastic organisation skills
• An interest in healthcare
• Desire to travel internationally
See below for equivalent grades.
To apply, email your CV via the apply now button. When applying, please specify:
- Which university you attended
• Your degree classification
• All individual GCSE and A Level subjects and grades
• Where you heard about the job
Note that due to the high volume of applications, candidates failing to pass the initial selection will not be notified. Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. We reimburse applicants for travel to and from interviews. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.
- GPA of 3.5 or above A Level
• 39 or above in the International Baccalaureate
• GPA of 4.0 or above
• 560 or above in Gaokao Arts
• 600 or above in Gaokao Science
Sign up for job alerts - its free